cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z370 usb driver

djdan_23
Level 7

Hi! all. I'm looking to buy  a "ROG STRIX Z370-H GAMING" and using it with Windows 10, and I can't find any USB driver in the download section. Everything else is there though. Anyone knows why. Is the driver are included in the Windows 10. Thnaks all.

3 REPLIES 3

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @djdan_23 .

May I ask what the USB driver you mention is? Could you please elaborate?
On the ROG STRIX Z370-H GAMING>Driver & Utility page, you can find and download the relevant driver by selecting the Windows 10 operating system.
Please refer to Is there any suggestion procedure to install the drivers? if needed.

Thank you.

djdan_23
Level 7

Thanks for the reply. I'm a long time fan of Asus motherboard and when it's time to download the drivers, there is always a USB driver, until not long ago for my Z390-H that I have to use the usb driver of Z270-H for Win7 because there were none. So my question is, now that I want to take a look at Windows 10 and  since I don't see any USB driver in the list, is there a USB driver included for WIN10 ?

Hi,

There are no more USB drivers to install since Windows 10, they are built-in drivers.

The USB devices using USB Microsoft built-in drivers are recognizable by the ending "(Microsoft)" at the end of the device name. Example :

MoKiChU_0-1684760271854.png