cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Solved) ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I not turning on

evmyskov
Level 7

UPD: the problem is solved - was triggering wrong pins (yeah, as simple as that).

Hi everyone.

It's a brand new rig that I assembled a few days ago and everything was working fine, but I decided to re-assemble it to ensure proper cable management. However, after the work is done, PC won't start up. Please, help me diagnose the problem:

• MB led on the backside are on (the ones highlighting SPIF, LAN etc.)
  • Pushing the Power On button doesn't do anything (tried powering on directly by connecting the pins - no success)
  • No other LED are on, Fans are off
  • Every single connector has been checked and re-checked
  • Tried clearing CMOS
  • I was wearing antistatic gloves when performing the work, so I do not think that anything is shortcuted.
2 REPLIES 2

minhman77
Level 7

Hi,

I'm having the same issue, my PC is brand new, just put all the hardware together and when I power up, nothing turns on besides the 3 LES in the back, exactly your issue, just described, I tested the PSU (measure pin by pin and all the voltages are there...) so PSU is fine, looked at all the connections, 24 pins connector and 8 pin connector to the motherboard and everything was seated correctly, also looked at the front panel cables......still, can't find anything so far, what was the issue you found on your set up did not power up ?

Hi.

In my case, I was triggering the wrong pins (kinda got used to a previous layout and forgot to cross-check with the new Mobo's manual). Let me know if that helps.