cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog strix motherboards boot time/issues

Ls
Level 8

Hi,

ive picked all basically all the parts for my new pc (am5) however im still stuck at picking a motherboard i know it has been few months now since am5 released and its still has issue’s however i know there has been updates coming out to fix the boot times and everything and i wanted to ask if anyone know if the boot times for the rog strix mobos has been fixed or well reduced yet? Because i read that rog stirx had bad boot times at first and i cant find anything with good enough answer (i also heard that some people were having I/O problems or something like that not working for them)

4 REPLIES 4

Ahmeds9213
Level 7

Enable memeory context restore and power down mode, the boot time is around 15 seconds or disable expo and boot time 11 seconds.

Thank you for trying to help but i wont be getting asus board anymore so its fine

again thanks tho

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Ls 

May I ask if you are encountering any problems related to booting?
If so, please provide your complete motherboard model name and further describe the situation of the problem.
If possible, please share a video that fully documents the booting problem as it occurred so we can better understand

Thank you.

Hi,

i don’t have the motherboard i was just asking if asus fixed its boot times and its ports not working and stuff…. HOWEVER ive done more digging online and what i found will make me want to avoid asus until it gets its sh*t together🤣 now not only their boards apparently have still slow boottimes and ports not working (unless they fixed it but i doubt it) but also just now making the 3d cpus melt🤣 and also a BIOS that is supposed to fix melting cpus but it will void your warranty if you update to it... IN CONCLUSION FROM RESEARCH….  I wont be getting an asus board since clearly they are a HUGE mess right now 

but thanks for the reply