cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PMIC Richtek Power PMIC5100 1.2v support for the ASUS ROG B650E F-Gaming WiFi

boss_demo
Level 7

I am writing to inquire about the compatibility of the ASUS ROG Strix B650E F-Gaming motherboard with the Richtek Power PMIC5100 version 1.2 in the current BIOS 1616 with AGESA 1.0.0.7a.

Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 
MOBO: ASUS ROG B650E F-Gaming WiFi Bios 1616
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 6600-CL32 with Hynix A-Dies and PMIC 5100 from Richtek Power
GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ 7900 XTX

If possible, could you kindly confirm whether the ASUS ROG Strix B650E F-Gaming motherboard, specifically with the current BIOS version 1616 and AGESA 1.0.0.7a, is compatible with the Richtek Power PMIC5100 version 1.2? Additionally, if there are any specific requirements or considerations for the compatibility, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to receiving your response.

Best regards,

boss_demo

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @boss_demo 

Hello,
May I ask if you have already assembled your PC and encountered any issues during its usage that prompted the need for a PSU replacement?
According to the official website of the ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI, under the "Support" page and "CPU/Memory Support" section, you can select "OTHER DEVICES" to check the power supply units listed in the Qualified Vendor List for this motherboard model.

Jiaszzz_ROG_0-1686563261358.png

We recommend considering the power consumption of your other hardware components and giving priority to the PSUs listed in this QVL.

Thank you.