cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Realtek Audio Control

Tatanovich
Level 8

Hello !

Where i can find a database with these audio control versions?

Motherboard model is Tuf Gaming B450 Plus II.

I know the Realtek is the manufacturer but i prefer these updated Asus Audio controls.

Last version from Asus Realtek Audio Control is : 6.0.9506.1.

Thanks.

unknown_2023.06.02-19.11.png

8 REPLIES 8

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Tatanovich .

According to the official website of the TUF GAMING B450-PLUS II, the Realtek Audio Driver version is V6.0.9238.1 for Windows 11 64-bit and V6.0.8971.1 for Windows 10 64-bit.
The interface may vary depending on the model and driver version.
Could you please confirm the driver version you currently have installed?

Thank you.

Tatanovich
Level 8

The audio version is :  6.0.9506.1

Tatanovich
Level 8

But on armoury crate i had that version V6.0.9238.1 

Recently updated for 6.0.9506.1 and i believe this is the last version to this board.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Tatanovich .

May I ask where you downloaded the current version 6.0.9506.1 of the Realtek Audio Driver from? 
What are the differences between the current audio control panel and the screenshot you posted? 
Are you looking for any specific features or settings?

Thank you.

I found this version and updated from a software called iobit driver booster ,but on Realtek site is possible to download too.

Now im sure this is the lastest version to this board.

No im not trying any specific feature or settings. Usually i only use official drivers.

Honestly i can t feel any differences in terms of sound from previous driver and this. 

I m very happy with the sound of this board that is very cristal and clear.

I just wanted to sure what is the latest driver and if iobit is working correctly.

About the Asus Realtek audio control i know every motherboard has it s specific interface.

I came here because some years ago someone from this forum has shown me a list audio drivers but this was about 8 years before lol

Btw usually where you try to update your drivers?

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Tatanovich 

Thank you for your clear and precise response.
However, according to the support page on the official website of TUF GAMING B450-PLUS II, we can confirm that the Realtek Audio Driver versions V6.0.9238.1 for Windows 11 64-bit and V6.0.8971.1 for Windows 10 64-bit are the latest two versions available.
Please go to official website and search for TUF GAMING B450-PLUS II or click on >>TUF GAMING B450-PLUS II and go to support>DRIVER & TOOLS.
After selecting the corresponding operating system, scroll down to find the "Audio" category, and you will be able to download the latest Realtek Audio Driver.
Please refer to [Notebook/Desktop/AIO] How to search and download Drivers, Utilities, BIOS, and User Manuals if needed.

Thank you.

Tatanovich
Level 8

Yeah i know . This is the last driver version that Asus posted to this motherboard. 

That version is from 2021. This one i have now is from 2023.

unknown_2023.06.09-12.24.png

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Tatanovich 

Please be aware that we cannot guarantee any versions released on unofficial websites.

Thank you.