cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Spatha Not recognized in Armory Crate.

Sethryan
Level 7
Hi, i currenlty upgraded my pc with a z590 tuf and when i installed armory crate to control everything in my system (Motherboard, rtx3080, rgb strips, rams trident z rgb, tuf water cooling 240 and rog spatha) i can control rgb and almost everything but my spatha device page shows nothing it stays black with a RED ICON next to the mouse logo, like if its not working or somehing. I tried installing old rog armory (in other pc) and i can control everthing again in mouse but i know that it conflicts with armoury Crate.
Is there a way to fix it? i lose control everytime i use crate but old software works perfectly.
Or other thing is to use the Aura Sync stand alone software so i dont get conflict with rog amory? I dont know if this is possible???
Another thing is i use icue too but that doesnt have any problems (using it for k70 and mm800 pad).
Mouse (v80) and transmitter (v40) firmware are updated to latest (working fine with rog armoury software).
7 REPLIES 7

Nate152
Hi Sethryan,

Uninstall the stand alone aura sync and armoury II if you have them installed.

Uninstall Armoury Crate with the uninstall tool from the ASUS Support Center.

Select your operating system then click Show all in blue, it's the third download.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Once uninstalled, install Armoury Crate version 3.1.4.0 and run all the updates.

Does this get your ROG Spatha detected in Armoury Crate?

Sethryan
Level 7
Hi, i did a complete windows 10 reinstall when i replaced the complete combo, was only armory crate installed. I tried not to mix any asus software and only installed crate, also tried installing crate on other pc i have and that one never had ANY asus software in it etiher so i know its not a conflict and still wasnt recognized. Also tried resetting mouse removing battery and holding LMB, RMB and MMB when plugging in usb cable to a usb 2.0 and rog armoury started "resetting" mouse succesfully even with that couldnt get it to work in crate in other pc. Maybe has something to do with the firmware of the mouse? Only way i could keep my buttons config and use rgb control is to set lightning with crate, close it and then load rog armoury to set buttons and dpi config, this way i can keep it running and i can use it but i want to be able to control it with crate as i dont wanna mix softwares.
By the way it gets detected but it has a red weird icon next to it and i cant access any button or dpi settings using crate. Only thing i can control is lighting with aura sync from same crate software.

Nate152
I would recommend uninstalling ROG Armoury as to not conflict with Armoury Crate.

The red icon indicates either an update for your ROG Spatha or to sync your profiles. It sounds like you have an update as you can't access the buttons page.

Down at the bottom left of Armoury Crate click the settings button, then click Update Center. Install any updates for your ROG Spatha.

Any better after this?

Nate152 wrote:
I would recommend uninstalling ROG Armoury as to not conflict with Armoury Crate.

The red icon indicates either an update for your ROG Spatha or to sync your profiles. It sounds like you have an update as you can't access the buttons page.

Down at the bottom left of Armoury Crate click the settings button, then click Update Center. Install any updates for your ROG Spatha.

Any better after this?

At first didnt have any update but eventually got an update in list. So i updated everything and now its showing normally so its working fine now. Even the icon with battery level showed up.

Thx.

Nate152
Great news !

Good to hear the update fixed the problem.

Thank you for reporting all is well with your ROG Spatha, if you have any other issues or questions feel free to ask.

Goguvl
Level 7

Hello there. Im new here, and i just bought a second hand Rog Spatha from a carboot.

Came in the original box with the doc, but no wires...no wire for the dock and no wire for the mouse.

I downloaded the Rog Armony II the latest from asus website and nothing happend...cant seems to find the mouse.

When i plug the dock into my Dell monitor usb port flash for a second the stop...put the mouse into the dock, the light dock flash pink once the gone....take out the mouse and put it back in the dock, the light dock flash blue....so every time i put the mouse in the dock, there is a different colour....already try to pair the dock and the mouse and nothing.

When i switch ON the mouse, the rgb lights on it starts and keep changing the colours, but the infrared light under the mouse wont work like any other mouse.

Is the first time when i have a ROG Spatha and maybe i dont know how to install it.

Can someone help me please step by step ?

Nate152

Hello Goguvl,

We were trying to get it working the other day on facebook with no luck.

Since you don't have the original usb-c cables, have you tried different usb-c cables?