cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Angle Snapping broken/does nothing in Win 11

josh9515
Level 8

As the title says, but a bit misleading cause sometimes it works. As of right now it does not and it's quite annoying, I've done the classic reinstall Armoury Crate and drivers; even reinstalled Windows 11 a month ago. It's quite busted, but even when it does work it's so subtle it is nearly useless. If there's an easy fix I don't know about I'd be more than eager to try and if an intensity slider if ever added I'd max it out. 

I'm loving my mouse but it's main selling point to me was Angle Snapping otherwise I would've considered other options so I'm a bit bummed.  If anyone from the Asus is reading pls fix (psst I feel like it has something to do with Valorant/similar games, I would notice it stops working when the game opens (sometimes) potentially anti-cheat).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nate152

Well, I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to do with Angle Snapping but, since you're using it, I'm sure you know it's to help you draw straighter lines. When playing games, you want this turned off and the Angle Tuning slider set to 0.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

Sorry, which mouse?

Please report the issue here:

https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/armoury-crate/armoury-crate-v5-4-10-0-aura-creator-v3-5-7-0-report-her...

It's been a thing since I bought it on 20/03/23, I have the ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab edition. But will do I'll report my issue there too. Should I Accept as Solution for now.

Nate152

Hello josh9515

There is an Angle Tuning slider, try playing with this.

Yeah I have, that's not what I'm looking for. I have it at -2, I just find how I use my mouse is too jittery. If the angle snapping was just a tad stronger it'd be useful for me unless I move my mouse at a very slow speed. 

Nate152

Well, I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to do with Angle Snapping but, since you're using it, I'm sure you know it's to help you draw straighter lines. When playing games, you want this turned off and the Angle Tuning slider set to 0.

Got my mouse back from a warranty claim, so I can't really comment on what fixed it as there were updates since. Angle Snapping seems to be working as intended since.