cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Falchion NX compatibility with PS5

Boosted_01_R
Level 7

Hey, wondering if anyone knows if the ROG Falchion NX keyboard is compatible with the PS5 using the wireless receiver ? I know the PS5 has some native support for keyboards and mice but nothing specific. This is mainly for GT7 Chat which is keyboard supported.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Boosted_01_R
Level 7

UPDATE:

I can confirm the Falchion NX Red will work with PS5 Gran Turismo 7 Online Lobby Chat in wireless mode. Keyboard backlighting looks awesome. Overkill for my use, but worth it. I expect it should work with Destiny 2 chat on PS5 as well, but not tested yet.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Nate152

Helo Boosted_01_R

Since the ps5 does support keyboards, I would say yes it would work, but you won't be able to update the ROG Falchion or use all the features without Armoury Crate.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

Yes, we have used the Falchion on the PS5. Haven't tried in GT7, but I'll test it out soon (another fan of the franchise).  

It does make sure to use the Falchion on there, since the wheel is front and center. 

Boosted_01_R
Level 7

UPDATE:

I can confirm the Falchion NX Red will work with PS5 Gran Turismo 7 Online Lobby Chat in wireless mode. Keyboard backlighting looks awesome. Overkill for my use, but worth it. I expect it should work with Destiny 2 chat on PS5 as well, but not tested yet.

Thank you and great to hear the ROG Falchion is working wirelessly with GT7.