cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supremefx II Drivers download?

unrealavenger
Level 7
Hi all, just got hold of a ROG SupremeFX II sound card, does anyone know where i can grab the drivers? windows has disabled all my sound on installation, and i cant seem to find them online

Thanks
Unreal Avenger
9 REPLIES 9

Flitter
Level 7
Hi Unreal Avenger, I know this thread is about a month old know and you've probably already sorted it out, buuuut...

The Sound Card is only meant to be used on motherboards that already have the supremefx II installed, as in when you buy the motherboard the card came with it.
If you have any motherboard apart from the the ones listed below then you'll not be able to use it,

Blitz Extreme, Blitz Formula (Special Edition), Crosshair II Formula, Maximus Extreme, Maximus Formula, Maximus Formula (Special Edition), P5E,P5E Deluxe, P5N72-T Premium, Rampage Formula, Striker II Formula, Striker II NSE

If you have a compatible motherboard, go to your motherboards page and download the Audio drivers labeled "SoundMAX"
Sorry if you've payed like £20 and you cant use it :S

Les-pulham
Level 7
Hi there i have a Rampage II Extreme Rev 2.xx motherboard would this card work o0n my motherboard

Les-pulham
Level 7
Hi there i have a Rampage II Extreme Rev 2.xx motherboard if not what card can i use?

Les-pulham
Level 7
Hi there i have a Rampage II Extreme Rev 2.xx motherboard if not what card can i use?

Bal
Level 7
Same problem here. I have a vii formula and cannot find the supremefx driver.. tried a lot of things.
Asus GTX 980 Strix OC III Intel Core I7-4790K 4GHz III Maximus VII Formula
Corsair Vengeance Pro Rot 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 MHz III Rog Swift PG278Q

True wisdom is in knowing you know nothing

i also have that i7, and i have a maximus vii ranger , only 7 years later i can not afford to upgrade haha, did you ever get the supremefx sorted? im still having problems with it now and cant afford a £250 upgrade to change board 

sorry i missed your reply, yes i downloaded those drivers, but i still have audio issues some where, 'the volume level shooting up and down as i talk' and only hitting 2/10 green blips when i talk in the systems sounds application recording tab, where you check if your mic settings and output on your desktop etc , 

Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS1 motherboard, so :

You need Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (HDA - ASUS ROG SSx) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (Intel 6x/7x/8x/9x/1xx & AMD Legacy 6xx/7xx/8xx/9xx).

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.