cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Delta USB

braddock
Level 7
I just bought a Delta USB, and the first thing I find is that in the printed welcome card, it says "WELCOM" I cannot say that my English is very good, but I think it is a lack of spelling, right? I do not understand how in a product that assumes quality these failures occur.

Another issue is that the "Armory" software has updated the firmware to version 0141, but I cannot find information about this version, nor does it exist on the support page to install manually. Can someone verify is this firmware is correct or have installed same?

Finally I used a Cloud Alpha so far, and at the sound quality level I could say that the Alpha sounds better, has a deeper bass and separates frequencies better, this has surprised me because precisely in all the reviews of the "Delta" they stood out that point, which was an excellent earpiece capable of providing a deep bass and at the same time distinguish mid and high. And for me it is not like that.
Even so it is a beautiful, well-built headset of that there is no doubt. And even though the sound is really good, I expected more for everything I had read.

0 REPLIES 0