cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Delta S Wireless not working anymore

Silently
Level 8

Hello,

I have a ROG Delta S Wireless since months , and today it stopped working. I got no problem before, just an exceptionnal headset.

When I charge it, the led is red, as intended
When I turn it on with 2.4 toggle, it doesn't turn on. Blue light is also missing, buttons doesn't respond. No voice, no sound, nothing.
When I turn it on with BT toggle, it doesn't turn on. Blue light is also missing, buttons doesn't respond. No voice, no sound, nothing.
When I plug the USB-C to USB-A into computer, nothing happens even on the three modes (2.4 - OFF - BT)

Systems used:
ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 - Windows 11 Pro 64 bit Ver. 22H2 Build 22621.1413
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra SM-S908B/DS  - Android 13 - OneUI 5.1

What I tried:
Changing cable to charge the headset (in case of a faulty cable)
Using a wall adapter to charge the headset instead of computer usb
Rebooting the ROG Zephyrus Duo 16
Rebooting the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Uninstalling the Armoury Crate software with the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool V2.1.11.0
Rebooting again
Installing the Armoury Crate software with the ArmouryCrateInstaller_3.2.5.2
Rebooting again

Seem's like it just doesn't work anymore, excepted the red LED when it charge, it seem's dead.

Looking for an hardreset key combinaison on the headset, found nothing about this. My previous headsets (Logitech G933 and Xbox Wireless Headset) got both an hardreset key combinaison to factory reset the headset and make it able to boot after a broken firmware update. Did theres a function like this on the headset/armoury crate ?

Thank you

0 REPLIES 0