Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog delta s animate not working

thisismyrog1
Level 7
armoury and windows 11,

can not detect my Delta S animate.

it works fine before.

but now it keeps disappearing from my system, I tried to restart and reinstall the program and drivers several times already. can not fix it.

can anyone here help?

location in Australia, melbourne
4 REPLIES 4

Nate152
Hi thisismyrog1

Welcome to the ROG forum.

I'm using the ROG Delta S Animate with windows 11 and all is working well.

The disappearing could be a sign of instability, try with your pc at default settings and see if your ROG Delta S Animate still disappears.

The latest version of Armoury Crate is 5.3.4.0

Click the pics to make them bigger.

When you reinstalled Armoury Crate, did you use the Armoury Crate uninstall tool? If not, you'll want to use it.

From the ASUS Support Center select your operating system then click Show all in blue, it's the third download. Once uninstalled, install Armoury Crate version 3.2.3.0, then head to the update center in Armoury Crate and check for updates.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Nate152 wrote:
Hi thisismyrog1

Welcome to the ROG forum.

I'm using the ROG Delta S Animate with windows 11 and all is working well.

The disappearing could be a sign of instability, try with your pc at default settings and see if your ROG Delta S Animate still disappears.

The latest version of Armoury Crate is 5.3.4.0

Click the pics to make them bigger.

When you reinstalled Armoury Crate, did you use the Armoury Crate uninstall tool? If not, you'll want to use it.

From the ASUS Support Center select your operating system then click Show all in blue, it's the third download. Once uninstalled, install Armoury Crate version 3.2.3.0, then head to the update center in Armoury Crate and check for updates.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Hi Nate,

I have tried the uninstall tool and reinstall the armoury with updates.

the headphone can not be detected. It happened before, without doing anything.

The headphone disappeared from the operation system and I had to restart the computer several times to wish it comes out by any chance.

Please help me.

Thanks

Nate152
Thank you,

Can you tell me a little more and share a screenshot of Armoury Crate.

In Armoury Crate, is your ROG Delta S Animate showing in Devices or update center?

Is your ROG Delta S Animate showing in device manager?

Have you tried different usb ports?

Have you tried with default settings? In the bios hit the F5 key to reset to defaults.

varun_c
Level 8
I am having the same issue with my ROG DELTA S headset . It stopped working suddenly . In the armoury crate I can see it listed . But in device manager I can see only ROG DELTA S microphone listed . The headset is working fine with my mobile phone and on a MAC book air laptop (after just plugging in) ..

Next I uninstalled armoury crate completely using the uninstall tool . Still in my device manager I can only see ROG DELTA S microphone but not the earphone.

The headset was working perfectly fine till a bunch of updates got installed (including one for the headphone) with the latest armoury crate update.