cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Delta S Animate not working (RESOLVED)

Dimpy
Level 7
Headphones are not working after few days. In system they are shown as ESS USB Audio instead of their name. Stop/play button is still working, but there is no sound. Microphone, sound regulation and matrix are not working. Also headphones are not detected by Armoury Crate. How can I solve this problem?
25 REPLIES 25

world
Hey Dimpy, welcome to the ROG forums!

Just a few questions first:
Did everything work correctly when you first used the headset?
Does this issue persist on all the USB ports for your computer?
Are you able to try using the headset with another computer?

Can you share some details about your computer?
If you're overclocking anything, try disabling the overclocks and see if the problem persists.

Hello World.

At first everything was working correctly.
This issue persists on all the USB ports for my computer and even another computer.

Some details about my computer:
Motherboard - ASUS ROG STRIX X299 E GAMING II
CPU - Intel I9 10900X
I wasnt overclocking anything.

Thanks for replying.

Nate152
Hi Dimpy,

How are you connecting your headset to your pc?

I'm using the USB-C to USB-A adapter cable, should be one in the ROG Delta S Animate box.

Hi Nate152.

I was using USB-C port. But when headphones stopped working I tried different ports with the USB-C to USB-A adapter and it didn't work neither.

Thanks for replying.

Nate152
Try using the Armoury Crate uninstall tool and reinstalling, you get the uninstall tool from the ASUS Support Center.

Select your operating system them click Show all in blue, it's the third download.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Once uninstalled, install Armoury crate version 3.1.4.0 and run all the updates.

Does this get your ROG Delta S Animate working with Armoury Crate?

Click the pics to make them bigger

I did everything as you said but it installed version 5.1.4.1.

Updating to last version didn't help, the headphones are still not detected by Armoury Crate.

Thank you for your help.

I downloaded Armoury Crate from here, but version was 5.1.4.1.

There you can see that ROG Delta S Animate aren't detected by program.

Nate152
Thank you Dimpy

Ok, your ROG Delta S Animate is still not detected after reinstalling and updating Armoury Crate.

This leaves 1 of 2 things.

Either a windows reinstall will fix it or you have a faulty headset.

If it's not too big of a deal, try reinstalling windows, fully update windows then install Armoury Crate version 3.1.4.0. and run all the updates.

If this doesn't get your ROG Delta S Animate detected in Armoury Crate, it would seem you have a faulty headset.

I would then have you contact ASUS Tech Support but first, let's see if a windows reinstall fixes it.

I think that won't help because I tried to connect headset to different computers and there was same problrem.

Nate152
I sent you a pm with an ASUS phone number for your region.

Let me know how it goes.