cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty Expired on new purchased GPU

KSTech
Level 7

Hi,

Today on (April 8, 2023) i purchased Asus ROG Strix 3090 024G from a local computer store as new box pack product with one year warranty.

Then i registered product on Asus successfully. But it shows that warranty is expired. (Out of Warranty)

So my question is that if:  this is already used Or refurbished graphic card?

Please share information on this.

Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @KSTech .

If the user can’t provide the effective purchase invoice of the product, the product warranty will start from the date of device delivery, according to the product's serial number.

Therefore, please refer to How to inquire Warranty Status and upload the purchase invoice to update the warranty end date.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @KSTech .

If the user can’t provide the effective purchase invoice of the product, the product warranty will start from the date of device delivery, according to the product's serial number.

Therefore, please refer to How to inquire Warranty Status and upload the purchase invoice to update the warranty end date.

Thank you.

And even that statement is wrong. I was told I had a one year warranty until I sent it it 

Turned into 6 months, then oh no it was 90 days and it expired while your laptop was in transit to us, oh well I knew we told you June, sorry about that  now if you want your laptop back it'll almost you 1200 and no you cannot extent your warranty. We know we got you good and all those other people that work for us that told you different things, they did their job. We now have your laptop so you want it back, 1100 . This is a joke Asus is a joke and I am not under this post going to lay it all out but wait, read my post incoming and see how bad Asus warranty support is and how much they could care less about you. Well they will care about me when I am done. Because I am not sitting down while they try to bend me over. Be careful with Asus and their warranties. They lie, misinform and it may all the sudden expire when you send in your DMA. By tomorrow night you'll all get to read one heck of a true story that will blow your mind and hopefully make anyone  thinking of buying asus think twice. If I can warn enough that 100 to 1000 people do not buy an Asus product, I will feel someone just and vindicated once anyone see these facts, I know myself I will never buy another Asus product again after what they did to me over the last four months. What Asus doesn't understand, some people don't take too kindly to you trying to lie and take advantage of them  

Coning soon, the post of all posts and what a read it will be . I a just currently waiting to hear back from the chairman co chair, co CEO and the other co CEO. It is best to go right to the top. First I will have what they say and hopefully stop getting this stupid message from some bit Randy from support or whatever Asus made the wrong person angry this year. Sorry to hear about your warranty retu  and go with another brand. One that has a real warranty and like said if you call Asus they will say oh don't worry  you have 1 year warranty you'll be fine, til you try to use it. And all you fan boys that will come to asus's defense, please wait till my post  even you won't give this stuff. This is no joke...

Thank you,

James Campbell

Hello, @NeverAgainAsus .

In order to better understand the issue you are facing and provide further assistance, may I ask if you could reply to the PM I sent and provide the serial number and relevant details?

Thank you.

KSTech
Level 7

Thank you so much. I will share the invoice soon. 

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @KSTech .

You're welcome.
Please feel free to leave a comment or PM me if you continue to experience difficulties or have any other concerns.

Thank you.

NeverAgainAsus
Level 7

Don't even bother trying to contact Asus about this  they'll lie, give you . They will lie give you misinformation and even lead you to believe it is just an error you have a warranty for the year. Then when you have to RMA , you will send it in, and BAM an email from them, I am sorry sir. There is no valid warranty. You say I spoke with five people, they told me it expires 4 months from now. Well I am sorry but  it actually expired 4 days ago, but while I feel your pain we are willing to offer you 30 percent off the repair of 1100. Trust me, take it back to the store. You will get no where with Asus. You wouldn't even believe what I have delt with over the last 6 months. I have spent countless thousands of dollars and about 30 hours on the hours on the phone with them and I'm done. I am here to warn other Asus does not care about you or your broken products. As for the warranties they are a joke. Read my post that's coming next. I am done with Asus  they have lost me for good after this last mess. While their products are good if they don't break down in the first 6 months which about 40 percent do, and if you have to deal with their support run, run far. Have your doc with the Valium or some anti stress close because these people do not listen, and they sure do not care about your warranty  or their customer service.

Sincerely,

James Campbell

Hello, @NeverAgainAsus .

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Could you share your serial number and the details of your ASUS product via PM?

Thank you.

Thats a serious issue. I am in asus products since 2009. Never found faulty or our of warranty products. This is my first experience that a new product is out of warranty. 

**bleep**, i mistakenly shared mine in pm.