AMD 600 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! X670 resource

ill use this thread to collect some new test bioses for the boards, maybe also to explain some less understood optionsto disable cores ccd go here and choose ccd xx bit map down core.each ones stand for an enabled corebest to disable from the back, i...

97792 97793 dualseg.jpg 97403
Shamino by Moderator
  • 2285 replies
  • 629 kudos

No drivers on page? ROG CROSSHAIR X670E EXTREME

When i try to visit the driver page here https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-crosshair/rog-crosshair-x670e-extreme-model/helpdesk_download/ i get the text:  We don’t currently provide a software utility or drivers for this model.For Devices with Ch...

Teletha_0-1713132394229.png
Teletha by Level 9
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have 3 x670e hero questions

I have three questions. question 1 is why does my system freeze with qcode 35 randomally for no reason (and i ran memtest for 48 hours and it passed everything @6000 with the old ass crucial 2x32GB CL4 amd expo 6000 modules).  i THINK it has somethin...

pissant by Level 9
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

2nd bay NVME drive keeps dropping

Issue been ongoing for couple weeks now where the 2nd drive NVME drive bay keeps disconnecting / dropping off. I've tried rescanning the disk in Disk Management but it doesn't reappear until I disconnect the drive physically then reconnect it then re...

X670E Extreme - PD12V PWR?

I have an ASUS 4090 TUF OC edition that comes with the power adapter (4 X 8-pin lines connected to my EVGA 1600W T2 PSU). I don't see how the PD12V_PWR cable is relevant? Manual says:"To support 60W, please install the power cable to the 6 pin PCI...

Resolved! OT: Memtest 86+ 7.0 download is really Passmark

Guys, I know this is OT, but I'm hoping that some of the really experienced guys here can help me out. I'm trying to use memtest86+ 7.0, so I downloaded it from this website  https://memtest.org/,  I want to use this program, because the webiste clai...

Updated Intel LAN i225 Driver for X670 Motherboards

A new network driver (v.2.1.3.3) is now available for the motherboards below, it is to mitigate the connection drop issue.ROG CROSSHAIR X670E EXTREMEROG CROSSHAIR X670E HEROROG CROSSHAIR X670E GENE ROG STRIX X670E-E GAMING WIFIROG STRIX X670E-F GAMIN...

MasterC by Community Admin
  • 37 replies
  • 4 kudos

X670e Hero QCode 00

So when gaming or even randomly using the desktop the system will black screen and shutdown with the Qcode - 00. Everywhere I search says the code is not used or means there is a CPU problem. Well this is now my 3rd 7950x and second ROG CROSSHAIR X...

huppra by Level 7
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

X670 Extreme - Memory Test : Bios code 99

My system is successfully going through all the POST steps, as displayed by the LED screen on the board. It goes through CPU/Memory/VGA/HDD checks and then it returns back to "Memory Test" with POST code 99 and just sits there forever. I've tried eve...

kryptek by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels