ROG Cetra True Wireless Wireless Gaming Headset Instructions and Q&A
ROG Cetra True Wireless gaming headphones with low-latency wireless connection, ANC, up to 27-hour battery with wireless-charging case, IPX4 water resistance and support for EQ/virtual 7.1 via Armoury Crate
Table of contents:
1. ROG Cetra True Wireless Headphone Accessories Introduction
2. ROG Cetra True Wireless Appearance and Function Introduction
3. ARMOURY CRATE software function settings
1.ROG Cetra True Wireless earphone accessories introduction:
1. ROG CETRA TRUE WIRELESS earphone charging box and earphone body
2. Warranty book and manual, Type-C charging cable, 2 pairs of earplugs
2. ROG Cetra True Wireless appearance and function introduction:
Left ear headphone function:
●Double press: Shift through different modes(Heavy ANC / Light ANC / Ambient mode / ANC off)
●●Press and hold for 1 sec: Activate voice assistant
*Ai Noise Canceling: Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation technology detects and filters noise from both inside and outside the headphones, providing an immersive audio experience
Right ear headphone function:
● Single press: Play and pause
●● Double press: Skip forward
●●● Triple press: Skip backward
●●●● Press and hold for 1 sec:Gaming mode switch
3. ARMOURY CRATE software function settings:
1.ARMOURY CRATE software can be downloaded from the Google Play/APP Store of the mobile phone or by scanning the QR Code
2. After clicking the device settings, after connecting via Bluetooth, ROG CETRA TRUE WIRELSS will appear, which means it has been connected
1. Sound effect optimization processing: There are six kinds of environment settings (as shown in the figure)
2. Equalizer: Nine kinds of sound effects to choose from (as shown in the picture)
Power: Display the remaining power of the left and right earphones
A: When ANC (Ai Noise Canceling) is turned on, the battery can be used for up to 22 hours;
Among them, 5 hours of power comes from the headset itself, and the other 17 hours of power comes from the charging box.
With ANC off, the battery lasts up to 27 hours; 5.5 hours of power from the headset itself and 21.5 hours from the charging case.
A: Please confirm whether the name of [ROG CETRA TURE WIRELESS] is selected when connecting, and the connection can be normal.
PS. Because you have Armoury Crate App installed, there will be two ROG CETRA TRUE WIRELESS/App-ROG CETRA TRUE WIRELESS names on your phone because Armoury Crate App needs a virtual ID name to use, please do not delete App-ROG CETRA TRUE WIRELESS name, may not be able to use the Armoury Crate App function on the phone
A: Try the following actions:
1.It may be due to connection problems or out of power. It is recommended that after deleting the device, place the earphones in the charging compartment to charge. It is recommended to connect the power cord to charge to avoid insufficient power in the charging compartment (recommended 30 minutes).
2.When there is no sound in a single earphone, press and hold the [touch area] for about 5s, and then release the earphone after it is turned off (the light is off),
3.Press and hold the left and right earphones at the same time for about 12~15 seconds. During the long press, the blue light will flash rapidly until the left and right ears display "four red light flashes" (the earphones have completed the factory settings at this time)
3. Put the earphones back into the charging case and close the lid of the charging case for about 5 seconds
4. Take out the headset and wait for the headset until the blue light flashes on one side of the headset. At this time, you can perform Bluetooth pairing again.
A: If you encounter abnormal use of the headset, you can try to restore the headset to the factory settings. The specific operations are as follows:
1. Take the headset out of the charging case
2. After taking out the earphones, press and hold the [touch area] for about 5~7 seconds with both hands until the red lights on the left and right ears go out (the earphones are in shutdown mode at this time)
3. Press and hold the left and right earphones at the same time for about 12~15 seconds. During the long press, the blue light will flash rapidly until the left and right ears display "four red light flashes" (the earphones have completed the factory settings at this time)
4. Put the left and right earphones back into the charging case and close the lid of the charging case for about 5 seconds
5. Take out the earphone again, wait for the earphone until the blue light on one side of the earphone starts to flash, then you can re-pair the bluetooth
Note: When operating point 2 and point 3, if the earphone displays "red light" at the initial stage of pressing, it means that the earphone power is insufficient, please put the earphone back into the charging box and charge it for about half an hour before operating (recommended to connect the Connect the power cord to charge to avoid insufficient power in the charging compartment).
A: No, only the headphone body has IPX4 waterproof coefficient protection function
*IPX4: refers to the degree of protection that the product is resistant to water repellent at any angle and will not damage the function
A: Currently supports Google Assistant/Siri/Samsung Bixby and Amazon Alexa
If the above methods cannot solve your problem, please contact ASUS Customer Service Center for assistance