- Intel ME Consumer Firmware :

Firmware : 14.1.72.2287 [24/06/2023]
PMC Firmware : 140.2.01.1018 [22/02/2021]
PCHC Firmware : 14.0.0.7002 [12/06/2020]
PHY Firmware : 12.14.215.2015 [25/08/2021]
Download : Link

Check/Update Process :

Check current version : Right click on "Check.cmd" > Run as administrator

Install/Update : Right click on "Install.cmd" > Run as administrator > Automatic restart when install is done

OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
Hardware requirements : Motherboards with Intel H470/Z490 chipset.

234 REPLIES 234

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

- Intel ME Consumer Firmware :
Firmware : 14.1.67.2046 [11/07/2022]
Firmware PMC : 140.2.01.1018 [22/02/2021]
Firmware PCHC : 14.0.0.7002 [12/06/2020]
Firmware PHY : 12.14.215.2015 [25/08/2021]
Download : Link

Thread updated.

I updated ME firmware 14.1.67.2046 with my ROG MAXIMUS XII formula mainboard today and there is no issue, Thank you MoKiChU.

feedback , i update too asus xii formula bios 2601 , to last firmware version 14.1.67.2046 , and no bootloop , also i check intel ME security software and say is no vulnerable , all good , thanks mokichu all perfect 🙂

Updated ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI) bios 2601 to latest firmware version 14.1.67.2046 no problems here as well!
thanks MoKiChU

Beauzinga_1
Level 7
Thank you for the firmware driver. Asus is hopeless when it comes to providing driver updates.

Also, can anyone tell me if I need to install this driver every time I do a clean install of Windows or is it a one off install until the next update?

Thanks,

Beauzinga wrote:
Thank you for the firmware driver. Asus is hopeless when it comes to providing driver updates.

Also, can anyone tell me if I need to install this driver every time I do a clean install of Windows or is it a one off install until the next update?

Thanks,

Hi,

The Intel ME (Management Engine) is firmware not drivers, only need to flash it once. On the other hand, the Intel MEI (Management Engine Interface) drivers below are the drivers that work in tandem with the Intel ME firmware, and these must be installed at each clean install of Windows :

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

The Intel ME (Management Engine) is firmware not drivers, only need to flash it once. On the other hand, the Intel MEI (Management Engine Interface) drivers below are the drivers that work in tandem with the Intel ME firmware, and these must be installed at each clean install of Windows :

Perfect! That's what I thought. Appreciate the reply.

Thanks!

Yuniel
Level 10
Hi mokichu , i see you edit the topic (Last edited by MoKiChU; Yesterday at 02:23 PM. ) , when i clikc on https://www.elevenforum.com/t/firmware-intel-me-h470-z490.11364/
but i have this firmware already you posted few months back and i update and all good , but there a renew firmware ?

btw merry christmas and happy new year

MoKiChU
Level 40
Yuniel wrote:
Hi mokichu , i see you edit the topic (Last edited by MoKiChU; Yesterday at 02:23 PM. ) , when i clikc on https://www.elevenforum.com/t/firmware-intel-me-h470-z490.11364/
but i have this firmware already you posted few months back and i update and all good , but there a renew firmware ?

btw merry christmas and happy new year

Hi,

No, it's the same one you downloaded here, the thread has just been migrated (temporarily or not, to see how the ROG forum will evolve in the days/months to come).

ROG Forum is back, however it looks like a rollback, and more messed up then before, I can't update properly any of my threads.

In order to avoid a new situation which penalized my followers for more than 3 weeks, and in order to make life easier for my followers (the Windows 11/Eleven forum on which I migrated my threads is fast, modern, functional and efficient , some people even ask me not to come back to the ROG forum because of its slowness and its archaic side), I will put my threads back on the ROG forum only once the migration to the new platform is completed and really effective with improved performance (but even if I put my threads back on the ROG forum at some point, I would keep my threads on the Eleven forum updated in parallel in any case, so in case of new maintenance or crash of the ROG forum my followers will know where to find my threads).

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

No, it's the same one you downloaded here, the thread has just been migrated (temporarily or not, to see how the ROG forum will evolve in the days/months to come).

ROG Forum is back, however it looks like a rollback, and more messed up then before, I can't update properly any of my threads.

In order to avoid a new situation which penalized my followers for more than 3 weeks, and in order to make life easier for my followers (the Windows 11/Eleven forum on which I migrated my threads is fast, modern, functional and efficient , some people even ask me not to come back to the ROG forum because of its slowness and its archaic side), I will put my threads back on the ROG forum only once the migration to the new platform is completed and really effective with improved performance (but even if I put my threads back on the ROG forum at some point, I would keep my threads on the Eleven forum updated in parallel in any case, so in case of new maintenance or crash of the ROG forum my followers will know where to find my threads).

make sense , also you right idk why asus rog forum is slower , but no for now , is for years and i'm member of 2012 or 2013 i think , thanks for the info 🙂

Yuniel wrote:
make sense , also you right idk why asus rog forum is slower , but no for now , is for years and i'm member of 2012 or 2013 i think , thanks for the info 🙂

Hi,

I was able to put back/update properly all of my threads in ROG forum.

We will see how the ROG forum will evolve in the days/months to come, for now I will update my threads symmetrically on both forums, it will allow to have a backup place in case the ROG forum is down again for one reason or another.