cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[DRIVERS] Intel DTT/GNA (5xx/6xx/7xx/8xx)

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- Intel DTT Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 9.0.11701.44281 WHQL [23/05/2024]
IPF Drivers : 2.2.10001.3 WHQL [22/05/2024]
Download : Link

Install/Update Process :

Launch "Install.cmd" by right-click Run as admin > Automatic restart when install is done

- Intel GNA Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 3.5.0.1578 WHQL [14/11/2023]
Download : Link

Install/Update Process :

- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager > Right-click on your Intel GNA device > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software
- Browse... > Select the extracted drivers folder (GNA_Intel_v...) > Next

OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
Hardware requirements - DTT : Motherboards with Intel 6xx/7xx/8xx series chipsets with DTT enabled in the BIOS.
Hardware requirements - GNA : Motherboards with Intel 5xx/6xx/7xx/8xx series chipsets with GNA enabled in the BIOS.

TIPS :

If you want to manage the drivers (remove old/unused drivers for example) that you have in your Windows DriverStore
Use Driver Store Explorer (Right click on "Rapr.exe" > Run as administrator).

If you want better interrupts delivery latency
Enable MSI (Message Signaled-based Interrupts) mode on all your supported devices (see the column "supported modes") with
MSI Mode Utility (Right click on "MSI_Mode_Utility_v3.exe" > Run as administrator).
106 REPLIES 106

shennry
Level 8

Tried everything on this thread but it seems like my pc (Z790 TUF / 13700K) just doesn't support APO, it just says "critical error. could not start. please contact support" every time i try launching the app. I don't even get the error message about not having up to date drivers or something.

did you try doing what mokichu said and uninstalling then reinstalling APO? your cpu definitely is supported now

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

As reminder : https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/downloads-for-motherboards/drivers-intel-dtt-gna-5xx-6xx-7xx/m-p/10037...

@MoKiChU wrote:

Hi everyone,

If Intel DTT is enabled in your BIOS but have trouble using Intel APO, follow these processes with the last drivers :

CLEANUP

/!\ If you already had Intel Application Optimization installed /!\
Uninstall it (Start > Settings > Apps) then restart your PC
Launch Driver Store Explorer > Check the boxes of all versions of these drivers (if you find them) :
dtt_ext.inf | dtt_sw.inf | ipf_acpi.inf | ipf_cpu.inf | ipf_ef_ext.inf | ipf_ef_sw.inf
Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Driver(s)" button

INSTALL

Launch "Install.cmd" by right-click Run as admin > Automatic restart when install is done
Go in "Apps" folder > Install your app from the Microsoft Store shortcuts

Nope, can't get it to work on 12900K. DTT active in BIOS, followed these steps to clean install drivers and app, but still getting "no connection" message with "update" popup.

I think they only released it for 14/13 gen, support for 12 gen will still take a while... 12600k here 

Also, I cannot get it to work on 1790/13900k, so I get the following error on the application: I updated and verified the driver version and also updated the application.

neoark_0-1710778629638.pngneoark_1-1710778644847.png

underclocked
Level 7

12gen is still not supported?

Taint3dBulge
Level 9

The ASrock DTT drivers work, have the advanced button finally. 😄  They will work for ASUS boards too. Looks like its just an intel stand alone driver.

MoKiChU
Level 40

@MrAgapiGC wrote:

appears still only work on 13th and 14h.

But is ok! .

Let me try again. and yes is active on bios

i follow the guide just in case.

thanks boss maybe one day intel drop nice news for 12th gen. thanks boss. i see 13th having a party... jejej enjoy!

@underclocked wrote:

12gen is still not supported?

@itsmik4 wrote:

Nope, can't get it to work on 12900K. DTT active in BIOS, followed these steps to clean install drivers and app, but still getting "no connection" message with "update" popup.

Hi,

The 13th Gen series CPU seem supported but the 12th Gen series CPU doesn't seem to be supported yet.

@shennry wrote:

Tried everything on this thread but it seems like my pc (Z790 TUF / 13700K) just doesn't support APO, it just says "critical error. could not start. please contact support" every time i try launching the app. I don't even get the error message about not having up to date drivers or something.

@neoark wrote:

Also, I cannot get it to work on 1790/13900k, so I get the following error on the application: I updated and verified the driver version and also updated the application.

Hi,

As reminder : https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/downloads-for-motherboards/drivers-intel-dtt-gna-5xx-6xx-7xx/m-p/10037...

shennry
Level 8

Tried everything again just to really make sure, uninstalled APO, restarted, uninstalled the 6 driver files through driver store explorer and installed them again, i can see everything on device manager, DTT is enabled on bios, i only get this error message when i try to open APO, nothing else, the drivers seem fine i think it's just my PC being broken for some other reason

ee5b1e876597fdb0ed80bc5479cf8b57.png

edit: ok i finally got it to work, when the error screen was open I pulled up task manager, selected the .exe and "go to file location", then launched the app through ApplicationOptimization.exe inside the file directory, until now I was using the 'open' button on the windows store or the taskbar shortcut and it kept giving me that error, no idea how this was the solution

dzd.png