cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/SATA (1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx)

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- Intel Chipset Drivers :

Package : 10.1.19627.8423 WHQL [28/09/2023]
Download : Link

Install/Update Process :

Launch "CHIPSET_Intel_vxx.x.xxxxx.xxxx.exe"

- Intel MEI Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 2407.6.1.0 WHQL [11/02/2024]
DAL SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.46.2024.221 WHQL [31/03/2024]
ICLS SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.72.189.0 WHQL [08/03/2024]
WMI SoftwareComponent Driver : 2411.6.3.0 WHQL [14/03/2024]
Download : Link
 
Install/Update Process :

Launch "Install.cmd" by right-click Run as admin > Automatic restart when install is done

- Intel SATA AHCI-RAID Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 4xx/5xx : 18.37.7.1013 WHQL [06/02/2023]
Drivers - 2xx/3xx : 17.11.3.1010 WHQL [25/11/2022]
Drivers - 1xx : 16.8.5.1014 WHQL [13/12/2022]
Download - 4xx/5xx : Link
Download - 2xx/3xx : Link
Download - 1xx : Link

Install/Update Process :

- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager > Right-click on your Intel SATA device > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software
- Browse... > Select the extracted drivers folder (SATA_AHCI-RAID_Intel_v...) > Next


OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
Hardware requirements : Motherboards with Intel 1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx series chipsets (except Intel X299 chipset).


TIPS :

If you want to manage the drivers (remove old/unused drivers for example) that you have in your Windows DriverStore
Use Driver Store Explorer (Right click on "Rapr.exe" > Run as administrator).

If you want better interrupts delivery latency
Enable MSI (Message Signaled-based Interrupts) mode on all your supported devices (see the column "supported modes") with
MSI Mode Utility (Right click on "MSI_Mode_Utility_v3.exe" > Run as administrator).
523 Views
771 REPLIES 771

ssstrong wrote:
Hello, Thanks

it might ne noob question, but i don't see SATA AHCI-RAID Drivers for Z690.

Thanks


Noob here too, but I think this question was asked on the previous page - and an explanation linked to.

jamieboo wrote:
Noob here too, but I think this question was asked on the previous page - and an explanation linked to.


Thanks, i saw it.

much appreciated.

Cliff_S
Level 11
Thank you MoKiChU :cool:

MoKiChU
Level 40
74lobster wrote:
Hi, just a question: my motherboard Asus Rog Maxinus XIII Hero 590, has got VMD ?

If yes, where I can see VMD in device manager ?

Thanks a lot.



Hi,

No, VMD is only for motherboards from Intel 6xx series chipsets based.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

No, VMD is only for motherboards from Intel 6xx series chipsets based, please refer to this post : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showpost.php?postid=855820.


thanks for explanation mokichuu ❤️

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

Intel VMD Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 6xx/7xx : 19.5.1.1040 WHQL [25/08/2022]




Thread updated.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

- Intel VMD Drivers (Drivers Only) :
Drivers - 6xx/7xx : 19.5.1.1040 WHQL [25/08/2022]
Download - 6xx/7xx : Link



Thread updated.


Thank you MoKiChU. Great Job.

Ataemonus
Level 11
Thank you, Mokichu.

jamieboo
Level 9
Hello there

I have a 12700K on a z690 TUF Gaming Plus Wifi D4.
I'm a bit confused about the chipset drivers.
I just downloaded and installed 10.1.19199.8340 WHQL [26/07/2022] as listed in this excellent thread.
But now if I check in Device Manager (in various System Devices or IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers - where I would expect to see the chipset driver listed) the most frequest driver I see is 10.0.19041.1889.
Am I misunderstanding something here?
Is 10.1.19199.8340 somehow failing to install? Or am I just checking in the wrong place?

Thanks

jamieboo wrote:
Hello there

I have a 12700K on a z690 TUF Gaming Plus Wifi D4.
I'm a bit confused about the chipset drivers.
I just downloaded and installed 10.1.19199.8340 WHQL [26/07/2022] as listed in this excellent thread.
But now if I check in Device Manager (in various System Devices or IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers - where I would expect to see the chipset driver listed) the most frequest driver I see is 10.0.19041.1889.
Am I misunderstanding something here?
Is 10.1.19199.8340 somehow failing to install? Or am I just checking in the wrong place?


Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Thanks