cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Robot Action Figure / Toy

jix_91
Level 7
Hi Guys & Girls,

I am looking for the figure or any other ROG action figure below to put into my case.
If any of you is interested in selling or knows where I could get one feel free to post / message me!

Best regards!

18 REPLIES 18

bobbagels
Level 7
jix_91 wrote:
Hi Guys & Girls,

I am looking for the figure or any other ROG action figure below to put into my case.
If any of you is interested in selling or knows where I could get one feel free to post / message me!

Best,
Sebastian

http://www.excaliberpc.com/643999/asus-republic-of-gamers-rog.html

bobbagels wrote:
http://www.excaliberpc.com/643999/asus-republic-of-gamers-rog.html

Hey, thanks but I already found that site - it is out of stock and it will not come back in stock. There is also a private person in France, but he is not responding.

jix_91 wrote:
Hey, thanks but I already found that site - it is out of stock and it will not come back in stock. There is also a private person in France, but he is not responding.

Seems that they are available again (99.99USD).

Chrome_N wrote:
Seems that they are available again (99.99USD).

where i can buy this rog robot figure ?

xeromist
I just wanted to point out that these are not action figures. They aren't posable if that makes a difference to you.

Also, I understand they were a limited run so you are correct that it would not be available for sale. Only a private party willing to part with one I believe.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
I just wanted to point out that these are not action figures. They aren't posable if that makes a difference to you.

Also, I understand they were a limited run so you are correct that it would not be available for sale. Only a private party willing to part with one I believe.

Thanks, but I already was aware of that. Yes - I am looking for someone to part with his - thought I would find someone here the easiest.

xeromist
Yup, hopefully you can get a lead here. Just be aware that ASUS doesn't want the liability of people actually buying or selling on this forum but I have no problem with you looking for leads here.

I wish you luck! If you do a cool mod with this please post some pics. 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Yup, hopefully you can get a lead here. Just be aware that ASUS doesn't want the liability of people actually buying or selling on this forum but I have no problem with you looking for leads here.

I wish you luck! If you do a cool mod with this please post some pics. 🙂

Thanks alot! Appreciate it! Currently trying to buy one from a french dude.
Btw my build if you are interested: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/vmq48d

am I allowed to bump this? Still got none.