cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROJETO - IRON MAIDEN: COOLER MASTER DUAL HAF XB "Modder MVIANA" - BRAZIL

MVIANA
Level 7
PROJETO - IRON MAIDEN: COOLER MASTER DUAL HAF XB "Modder MVIANA" - CAMPUS PARTY Brazil 2014

I would like to thank Cooler Master Brazil the opportunity to more challenging.
We know that in Brazil it is very difficult to find partners with aid policies for this type of activity, here I leave my thanks.
14 REPLIES 14

MVIANA
Level 7
Projetando.

COOLER MASTER - DUAL CASE HAF XB

MVIANA
Level 7
Staff
As the top of the case will all the motherboard connections, the challenge is to create something
that hides the wiring and change the feature of the case so it is not with appearance a square box.

Extracting the mold and transferring the markings to paper

[IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab119/mviana/IMG_20131217_092211_zpsac3ca610.jpg/IMG]

The material used is PS plates, size 2mx1m with 4mm thick (has a much better price than acrylic)

As the PS plate has 4mm thickness had to make a crease in the play to make the fold after all this process is part finish.

onevoicewild
Level 9
Very interesting Idea how you stacked the cases. These cases have been done a lot, but no one has ever done this before this should be excellent!

Meu irmão Brasillian Eu sou americano, mas têm sido recebido com grande favor do povo do Brasil. Meu nome é Michael Kaiser e eu fiz o build Metallica. Vou aplaude sua vitória!

LukeeVassallo
Level 7
It's a solid Idea, never seen an Iron Maiden themed case! Looking forward to this one.
| Maximus V Formula | i7-3770k | 16Gb Dominator Platinum | GTX 780 | Force 240Gb | 2TB Caviar Green | Obsidian 650D | AX850 | H100 | 24" LED VS247H |

onevoicewild wrote:
Very interesting Idea how you stacked the cases. These cases have been done a lot, but no one has ever done this before this should be excellent!

Meu irmão Brasillian Eu sou americano, mas têm sido recebido com grande favor do povo do Brasil. Meu nome é Michael Kaiser e eu fiz o build Metallica. Vou aplaude sua vitória!

Yes I am the first to do it this way, thanks for the follow.

LukeeVassallo wrote:
It's a solid Idea, never seen an Iron Maiden themed case! Looking forward to this one.

Much responsibility, because the own Bruce Dickinson will attend the event Campus Party Brazil 2014 (Jan 02 to Feb 27)

After cutting the time has come to bend the piece, in this case I used a blower.

Result:
In the freight will be placed the design theme, count and finishing (IRON MAIDEN)

After cutting the time has come to bend the piece, in this case I used a blower.

Result:
In the freight will be placed the design theme, count and finishing (IRON MAIDEN)

Side window in PS plates. (Tags for cutting)

Window side cut with micro rectifies

onevoicewild
Level 9
Your making some nice progress. This is really going to look nice!

LukeeVassallo
Level 7
That window's looking nice!
| Maximus V Formula | i7-3770k | 16Gb Dominator Platinum | GTX 780 | Force 240Gb | 2TB Caviar Green | Obsidian 650D | AX850 | H100 | 24" LED VS247H |