cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom acrylic pc tower?

Brad
Level 7
I have been looking for a new full tower computer case for my next rig. After months of shopping around, I've come to the conclusion that there is no computer case out there that has every feature that I want a case to have, so I came up with the idea to make one myself! I was thinking maybe an rog theme? hmm...
Asus ROG ftw!!
6 REPLIES 6

Cyrekk
Level 10
Sounds like a plan, be sure to keep us posted! If you need any advice on custom building an acrylic case, you might want to consider dropping Alex a line over at www.frozenqpcmods.com, he has gotten into that gig a little while ago now. You can PM him on OCN easy enough, I have dealt with him in the past, he's a great guy and I'm sure he would be interested in your build and happy to help if you have any questions.
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS

I will definitely keep you posted! I am looking forward to this alot and am just trying to make sure I have the design pretty well layed out before I start, I want this to go as smooth as possible. What is his username on ocn?
Asus ROG ftw!!

Cyrekk
Level 10
Frozen-Q
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS

DarthBeavis
Level 9
what features do you want that no one can fulfill?

I have done a little acrylic work here and there as well so hit me up if you want to talk 😉

Give you some ideas: http://www.asusrog.com/forums/showthread.php?2677-Project-Log-Hail-to-the-King

DarthBeavis wrote:
what features do you want that no one can fulfill?

I have done a little acrylic work here and there as well so hit me up if you want to talk 😉

Give you some ideas: http://www.asusrog.com/forums/showthread.php?2677-Project-Log-Hail-to-the-King

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! Very nice work by the way.
Asus ROG ftw!!

Brad
Level 7
Found someone that will do the laser cutting for me. Now I just need to input my design into Inventor, this should be fun considering I've never used this program before! Well, wish me luck!
Asus ROG ftw!!