Hi guys this is my first build. I made it just for gaming. I have thought about overclocking later but I am n00bish.
These are the specs:
CASE: NZXT Phantom 410 in Gunmetal Grey
MB: ASUS ROG Maximus V GENE
CPU: Intel i7 Socket 1155 3770K
CPU Heatsink: ThermalTake SpinQ VT
PSU: OCZ Fatal1ty 1000W Modular
RAM: 16 (2x8) GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX Beast 2113Mhz
Graphics: ASUS Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II 4GB GDDR5
- 2 x 120 mm NZXT FN Non LED
- 3 x 120 mm NZXT FZ Red LED
- 2 x 140 mm NZXT FZ Red LED
- 2 x OCZ SSD Vector SATA3 2.5" 128 GB (Raid 0) - OS and main games
- 2 x OCZ SSD Agility 3 SATA3 2.5" 64 GB (Raid 0) - Usual games
- 1 x WD Black 1 TB SATA3 3.5" - Other stuff
These are the pics:
Hope you like it! and sorry for the bad quality photos.
PD: I'm planning to get maybe other GTX670 to make a two-way SLI or a GTX Titan but I'm not sure.