cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RGB based on GPU Temp?

h_5
Level 7

This software does almost everything I need with the RGB, but why aren't there any GPU related options in Smart Mode on my Scar 18? The only options I see are CPU Temp and CPU Load. Is this working as intended, or is there supposed to be more in there?

3 REPLIES 3

mmck617
Level 9

Normally, if Aura detects and can address the Graphics card, then the Smart Mode is going to function on that Graphics card as well. 

I have a Gigabyte RTX 3070 simply because it has good specs and was more affordable anywhere i looked to upgrade from a GTX 1660 Super, installed Gigabyte's RGB Fusion, selected a pattern with color, applied it, and uninstalled RGB Fusion. It functions as intended even after uninstall. Aura controls my Mainboard and 1x ADD Header(CPU fan and CPU Block in parallel.) I have a Asus ROG Strix Z370 series Motherboard. 

What's weird is that on a laptop I would expect it to be there by default. Armoury Crate can detect GPU temps just fine, but the GPU settings don't show up when selecting Smart mode on either Armoury Crate or Aura Creator. I'm still confused as to whether it's just not supported on ROG laptops, or it's an issue with my system.

Xanakinn
Level 7

I was also looking for that option, I hope they add it in an update