GPU : RTX2080Ti 11Gb
SSD : 1xM2 Intel CT2000P2SSD8
1xKINGTON FURY 450 RGB
KeyBoard : ROG Strix Flare
Mouse : ROG SPATHA
Headset : ROG THETA 7.1
Monitor: ROG STRIX XG32VQR 2560x1440 144Hz

Windows 11 Pro 21H2 Experience Pack : 1000.22000.493.0

After MANY attempts to get ARMORY CREATOR to detect "EVERYTHING", which has been impossible, and to be able to apply AURA to "EVERYTHING", it has been impossible to do so.
I have been forced to do the following to be able to create PROFILES etc....:

Use AURA CREATOR 3.2.4.0 to apply the LIGHTING to the motherboard, RAM, SSD, GPU and AuraStrips.
The AURA RGB Lighting Control for Graphic application also helped me with v:0.0.6.7, as well as the FURY CTRL v:1.0.16.0 application.
To create keyboard, mouse and headset profiles a great application that is compatible with Win 11 is ROG ARMOURY 3.00.44.

So far it is as if you have installed the useless ROG ARMORY CREATOR application. It works fine.
2 REPLIES 2

Miguel_V
Level 10
I have to confirm that after upgrading from WINDOWS 10 Professional 64Bits to WINDOWS 11 Professional 64Bits on my ROG ASUS MAXIMUS X HERO motherboard, on a ROG STRIX ELIOS Tower the only way that everything connected to it and has the AURA possibility, for AURA ARGB and Strips functions, the only application that works without any problem and correctly is: Lighting_Control_1.07.71.
For my external peripherals I use ROG_ARMOURY_V30044 on ROG SPATHA X; ROG STRIX FLARE; ROG THETA 7.1; ROG STRIX XG32VQR.
All this is because from day one the application the insistence of ASUS to install "ArmouryCreateInstallToll" this does NOT work or detect anything correctly, including the latest versions and many problems. I recommend ASUS to take a good look when they insist on applications that do not work.

Miguel_V
Level 10
Some intelligent being of ASUS, (I doubt it) can explain to me why I CANNOT update the mouse, for many combinations to be done, I have been connecting it for a long time either by USB or RECEIVER and nothing at all, that if the LAST UPDATE of the INUTIL application and the thing is still as bad, but with more "COLORINES" useless.

ASUS keep resting on your laurels, someday you will wake up, I guess.