cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 v.2004 RGB lighting goes off in sleep mode

Overnox
Level 7
Hello, friends,

yes as the title already describes my rgb light goes off when i lock windows 10. it was not like that before 😞 can somebody help me and tell me what this is? because i would like to have the light on even when the pc is locked. thanks a lot
8 REPLIES 8

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

It will not help you solve your issue, but know that I am also on Windows 10 2004/VB1 (build 19041.264) and I have no such issue with my RGB lighting (I use AURA Sync v1.06.17).

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

It will not help you solve your issue, but know that I am also on Windows 10 2004/VB1 (build 19041.264) and I have no such issue with my RGB lighting (I use AURA Sync v1.06.17).

I'm glad to hear that, my friend. I work with Asus' software. The software is called Armoury create. Everything works. When I lock the computer I am on the login screen and after 20 - 30 seconds the monitors go off and the whole RGB lighting goes off. Before that it was just so that the monitors went off. The lights stayed on. I still had before the 208 version and now I have of course the same as you my friend.

Al3xG
Level 9
Overnox wrote:
Hello, friends,

yes as the title already describes my rgb light goes off when i lock windows 10. it was not like that before 😞 can somebody help me and tell me what this is? because i would like to have the light on even when the pc is locked. thanks a lot

Using Armoury Crate i confirm that when the monitor falls asleep the rgb lightning shuts off. After awakening it restores. (Win10 1909). Maybe they need to do option on-off on it

Al3xG wrote:
Using Armoury Crate i confirm that when the monitor falls asleep the rgb lightning shuts off. After awakening it restores. (Win10 1909). Maybe they need to do option on-off on it

Yeah, before that the weird thing was never like that. I think Asus put out updates the other day. For the armoury create center. Well, that's the way it is. I'd just like to know where you can turn it on and off. Because that's an option i haven't found yet. Do you have a way to put this on someplace? I'd just like to know if MoKiChU has the same problems...

Overnox wrote:
Yeah, before that the weird thing was never like that. I think Asus put out updates the other day. For the armoury create center. Well, that's the way it is. I'd just like to know where you can turn it on and off. Because that's an option i haven't found yet. Do you have a way to put this on someplace? I'd just like to know if MoKiChU has the same problems...

Old software Aura sync has no that problem. Its only an issue of Armoury Crate

Al3xG wrote:
Old software Aura sync has no that problem. Its only an issue of Armoury Crate

Okay, thanks for the information. Yeah, maybe they fixed it since the update. Thanks again for the information and the help my friend. Do you use the aura sync software or just the armoury create software from Asus? Thanks again for the answers

Overnox wrote:
Okay, thanks for the information. Yeah, maybe they fixed it since the update. Thanks again for the information and the help my friend. Do you use the aura sync software or just the armoury create software from Asus? Thanks again for the answers

Now im using Crate, even i had to reinstall windows to upgrade from Aura sync, because it did not work whatever i did.

Jesseinsf
Level 10
Overnox wrote:
Hello, friends,

I use Armoury Crate and this started happening after a HAL update within Armoury Crate. It's not the fault of Windows 10 v2004.