Did you mean: 

[NEW] Asus GPUTweak2 Ver1.3.3.2

Defin4ar
Level 7
Asus GPUTweak2 Ver1.3.3.2

Download (for AMD): GPUTweak2 Ver1.3.3.2

File Size: 34.33Mb
Date published:: August 02, 2016

No changelog for this one. Check your support Video card site for proper version.
Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)
19 REPLIES 19

marpole
Level 7
CPUTweak>settings>Start with windows and start minimized checked>application does not start.

Asus makes some nice hardware but they really need to show some love to the software side of their business.
MB:Asus Crosshair V Formula, CPU:FX 8320, MEM:8GB Corsair XMS3 2000Mhz, GPU:Asus HD7970 Direct CU2, PSU:Seasonic X-850, Monitor: Dell U2410

danone77
Level 7
Hi,dont start Auto when checkt "start with Windows",first Time for me!(I think maybe a Problem with UAC in build 1607?)no big Problem can start manuall,and Windows Bootingtime is also better when start manuall!!

Defin4ar
Level 7
It's the same for me...

It does not always start with Windows therefore i had to reboot again then it works. Or i do start it manually as said after entering my Windows 7 x64 session.

Apart that little bug i do not have major issues and it still gives the right values on "Modes" settings.

I have the same problems with the 1.3.3.2 - it won't autrun, regardless of whether it's maximized or minimized... In fact, I've had problems with every single previous version, too; however, the last but one version would at least autorun, though it had to be maximized to do so. Now, I'm forced to run the 1.3.3.2 manually each time my system opens. BTW, have you checked the Windows registry entry for the 1.3.3.2? I have the impression that it's empty... or maybe I'm looking at an entry for some older version...

Martin.J wrote:
I have the same problems with the 1.3.3.2 - it won't autrun, regardless of whether it's maximized or minimized... In fact, I've had problems with every single previous version, too; however, the last but one version would at least autorun, though it had to be maximized to do so. Now, I'm forced to run the 1.3.3.2 manually each time my system opens. BTW, have you checked the Windows registry entry for the 1.3.3.2? I have the impression that it's empty... or maybe I'm looking at an entry for some older version...

You can check whenever what's enable at start up in the registry path: HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ASUS\GPUTweakII\Setting. If you have Win7 but could be slightly different for Win 10.

Autorun is enable but sporadically doesn't open at start up.

Defin4ar wrote:
You can check whenever what's enable at start up in the registry path: HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ASUS\GPUTweakII\Setting. If you have Win7 but could be slightly different for Win 10.

Autorun is enable but sporadically doesn't open at start up.

Thanks. It's there. It's the same place in Win10. I was looking for it in a diferent section of the registry tree... Anyway, do you happen to know which part of that is responsilbe for autorun?

DeathtoGnomes
Level 9
It does no good posting here, feedback and complaints about GpuT fall on deaf ears, it doesnt help the person coding this doesnt know english. So when I post about ASUS needing to start from scratch is just me blowing hot air into nothingness.

IMHO you can submit complaint tickets to ASUS all day, they just dont care. There are other programs that will do the job, SpeedFan for controlling fans for example.
SpeedFan controls fans and temps, once you learn how to configure it properly. :cool:

DeathtoGnomes wrote:
. . .There are other programs that will do the job, SpeedFan for controlling fans for example.

Really? Do you use that SpeedFan application? Is it reliable? Can it replace both GPUTweakII and AI Suite II?

It's a lot more reliable than any ASUS software. My suggestion is to uninstall all ASUS software than use a registry cleaner like ccleaner to remove all the crap it leaves behind. If you have an ASUS board, you can probably control the fans at the BIOS level which in my experience is reliable.