cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA SDK led strip detection issue after Armoury Crate update

robyg70ita_dev
Level 7
Hi,

some months ago I developed a software (with Visual Studio 2022 Community, C#) that used AURA SDK to drive led strips embedded into 3 fans "Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 ARGB" (120 leds each fan).
Those 3 fans "led strips" (outer ring and inner fan) are connected "cascaded" as per instruction of the manufacturer.
They are connected to the "ADD_GEN_2_2" header of the motherboard, ASUS PRIME B560-PLUS.
The color of the leds are driven by the software that I developed.
The issue appeared right after I updated "Armoury Crate" to the latest version: before the update, the software detected 3 "AddressableStrip" (from 1 to 3 using "sdk.Enumerate(0)"), after the update only 2 "AddressableStrip" are detected and:

- when I change the color of "AddressableStrip" 1 nothing happens, before the update it changed the color of the fan 1
- when I change the color of "AddressableStrip" 2, all fans change color together, before the update it changed the color of the fan 2
- the 3rd "AddressableStrip" is not detected anymore

Before the update I was able to change the color of every fan individually.
I tried to uninstall Armoury Crate, reboot and install Armoury Crate again but that didn't fix the issue.
Tried to uninstall and reinstall the "Aura SDK" but nothing changed.
What could I check?
The motherboard is updated with the latest BIOS, OS is Windows 11 PRO, RAM 32GB, CPU i7-11700.
Thank you, regards.

Roberto
0 REPLIES 0