cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Grid beta ínstallation/download

ShowXTech
Level 7

I updated Amoury Crate and got the option to install Grid, after Installation I updated some drivers, but after a reboot it didn't show the tab for the software anymore.
I tried resetting the app and reinstalling, didn't help.
Then I deinstalled it and now I can't find an option to reinstall it/download it again.

Does someone have Info on this?

2 REPLIES 2

FoxMan
Level 7

If the software tab no longer appears after reloading the tab, there are several ways to troubleshoot the problem. First, try restarting the tablet again and see if the tab appears again. If that doesn't work, check to see if the software is installed on the tab. If not, reinstall the software and see if that solves the problem.

Another option is to check if the software is hidden or disabled. To do this, go to the tab's settings and look for the software in the list of installed applications. If it is there but disabled or hidden, enable or disable the program and see if it reappears in the tab.

If none of these actions help, you can try contacting your software vendor for further assistance or contact technical support https://applica.agency/ . They may have additional troubleshooting steps or be able to suggest a solution to the problem. This is what I always do, I contact support if my app doesn't work

This is on a ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO (WI-FI) running Win 10 and a Ryzen 2600.

First question would be how to install it again, I never had a msi/exe for Grid, Amoury Crate jsut asked if I want to install it.