cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS AI Suite 3 - Turbo App - ON By Default

BabyMayCry
Level 7
Isn't it possible to turn ON Turbo App by default? I always have to open AI Suite 3 > Turbo App > and click ON every time I boot up my computer. It's just tiring. I'm only using Turbo App when gaming and only to set fan speeds for certain games, and sometimes I forget to turn Turbo App ON. I'm using Windows 11 and it's a problem switching between a fullscreen game and AI Suite 3 because the latter doesn't show up as a tab in the taskbar or as an open window when I Alt+Tab.
1 REPLY 1

corb06
Level 8
BabyMayCry wrote:
Isn't it possible to turn ON Turbo App by default? I always have to open AI Suite 3 > Turbo App > and click ON every time I boot up my computer. It's just tiring. I'm only using Turbo App when gaming and only to set fan speeds for certain games, and sometimes I forget to turn Turbo App ON. I'm using Windows 11 and it's a problem switching between a fullscreen game and AI Suite 3 because the latter doesn't show up as a tab in the taskbar or as an open window when I Alt+Tab.

Yes i also want to have on by default so I don't have to open Ai Suite every time every day. Takes away the whole point...