cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate won't run

AMDGuru
Level 7
My Armoury Crate wasn't working, so I uninstalled it using Revo and then rebooted. I then downloaded it again, but after unzipping it and trying to run the .exe, it starts to run and then quickly stops. Something is killing it but I don't know what. Any help on how to get Armoury Crate back on my desktop would be appreciated. All of the lighting is working, but I somehow got the Ryujin 360 and my 2080 SUPER on a red color and I don't want that. If Armoury Crate won't work, is their any other software ASUS has that will allow me to change these colors? Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

TheEternaL
Level 9
AMDGuru wrote:
My Armoury Crate wasn't working, so I uninstalled it using Revo and then rebooted. I then downloaded it again, but after unzipping it and trying to run the .exe, it starts to run and then quickly stops. Something is killing it but I don't know what. Any help on how to get Armoury Crate back on my desktop would be appreciated. All of the lighting is working, but I somehow got the Ryujin 360 and my 2080 SUPER on a red color and I don't want that. If Armoury Crate won't work, is their any other software ASUS has that will allow me to change these colors? Thanks

Hello.

Install Asus Aura.

TheEternaL wrote:
Hello.

Install Asus Aura.

Hello, now Aura won't run either! WTH?!