cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

armoury crate/rog armoury issue

noscop3_
Level 7
So I changed the SSD in my computer and I reinstalled windows.Of course I had to reinstall rog armoury too...After I installed it,it worked perfectly fine,but then I shut the pc down and booted it up again after a couple of hours,I opened rog armoury and it told me to install armoury crate.So I did exactly that.I opened the RogSL.exe thing or whatever it's called,it started installing,it kept spamming some cmd windows but I ignored that.After the installation reached around 50%(half of that bar) it got stuck there.The only way I could stop it was to go into task manager and close all tasks related to RogSL.I also had to manually delete a couple of RogSL files so it would stop opening on every system startup and glitch out.So I was wondering how I could actually install rog armoury crate properly?This is for my headphones,and if it wasn't for some strange issues that happen with my headphones sometimes(weird distortion like 1900 radios on strong sounds for example,doesn't happen all the time tho and is fixed if i disable then enable the 7.1 surround sound from the button),I wouldn't even bother installing it.But maybe it will fix those problems.
2 REPLIES 2

JimGamer
Level 9
Hi .

My Claymore keyboard is not recognized in the software ???

alright but why are you asking that here