cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate Bugs (good idea needs fixes)

P4F_Elton
Level 7
So... X570 F-Gaming here with all rog pheripherals, delta + balteus + gladious origin + rog flare... using armoury crate (actually the mb forces you to use it)
I Updated Bios (im currently in 1405 intead of the 804 or 805 that was the original... doesnt matter...) the funny thing is... everytime i start a game my headset makes a loud and weird noise of syncing (actually pretty annoying and sounds like the drivers are breaking, but they arent) and all goes well untill you go back to armoury crate... the pheripherals dissapear, you cant acess anymore the settings of your stuff, you can only acess the aura sync (you cant even desync to make the pheripherals own led effects...), this also happens when you suspend windows and come back... my windows and setup is all new (less than a month), i already tried reinstal windows, armoury crate aura light service all possible and imaginary solution... still happens... nothing better than buying high end hardware to get rekt by some **** software... i love it... so asus pls do something in your dam life and fix these bugs... the idea is good (armoury and aura sync in a single program) but you need to make it WAY smoother and solid... breaks too easily and does not represent your quality of packaging... (if your products worked as well as your packaging you wouldnt even need a support xD, seriously the packaging is actually annoying of how well it comes to unbox... sadly we cant say the same of the software... and we paying premium, should have a good software...)

ps: oh if any admin reads this pls also fix your forum super hard to create account... gives errors all over the place (i guess the coder who made the armoury crate was the same cause bugs matches lel) and i bought all rog setup, registered them in website and still aint vip? bruh... xD
3 REPLIES 3

Super_Gnome
Level 11
This goes for pretty much everyone using Asus hardware. Armoury Crate and maybe even your whole lot of Asus software needs Revo Uninstaller. Get rid of every last morsel if you can and don't need it. My Ai Suite 3 works fine, but I only use it for fan control. But it is not even necessary for that since fans can be controlled from the Bios. My Toshiba laptop software was the same, albeit, not at first--but by that, meaning it was garbage. The truth is, your computer doesn't need any of it, and will work fine. I have a rig where I installed a new hard drive, and installed Windows on it without a single bit of Asus software, and the rig works and has worked like a charm ever since.

just remove armoury crate ,move on and forget about it. That app will never work correctly at its current state and the fact on how they are deploying the app to the end user is atrocious... all asus app one way or another is buggy, really disappointing.

ROGStrixGL12CX wrote:
just remove armoury crate ,move on and forget about it. That app will never work correctly at its current state and the fact on how they are deploying the app to the end user is atrocious... all asus app one way or another is buggy, really disappointing.

But isnt like that... cmon we talking about actual functionality, such as headset sound settings, mouse calibration and dpi's... macros (i dont use them but the option becomes unavailable), like literally the most important... i guess i can get the old armoury 2 from somewhere... but the new and currently supported is armoury crate right? aura and armoury 2 are end of life correct?