uninstall the AI suite, download AI suite online and reinstall it in Administration mode.
Try cleaning your registry then download reinstall with the latest version of AI Suite III. I'm not sure if you're experiencing freezing isuses like other users who have the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, if you are then it's probably unrelated to Ai Suite.
1. the usual PIN to access Windows - well known to me - is not accepted at the first start and later. I was forced to go with psw MS. I changed from Windows PIN: the new one does not work either.
I fixed by deleting the access PIN and then restoring it with the same value through to MS Access.
2. Right click on any object on the desktop or anywhere on your context menu that usually appears, you only see only two edges and the options - more or less numerous, as the case - are not visible: the contextual window is empty and stays empty for about a minute, then finally the menu appears.
3. Even by right-clicking on the inverted V upwards, in the tray icons in the lower right of the apps running in the background, you get a half-empty box. It is filled with icons after a minute or so.
4. Copy the text in the the path bar at the top in any Windows Explorer it is virtually impossible: in any Windows Explorer window, the paths of the files/directories that appear at the top can not be selected, thus are not usable.
5. Windows 10 Anniversary Update is very slow startup. (Those rare times when OS starts)
6. If I connect a smartphone via USB, access to folders is a slowness which makes it impossible to use.
Curiously, any break above described can be shortened using the Print Screen key. It seems that the Print Screen key, fulfills a function as a "refresh".
After 52 (!) O.S. reboots, after having isolated the services one by one, I discovered that AsusFanControlService is the main - indeed the only responsible - to prevents a smooth O.S. start-up and the regular use of Win10 Anniversary Update, making it almost unusable. Simply avoid the launch of this service, and everything returns to work well.
Take my word.
Thanks for you reply...
I'll try to do as you say, (as administrator) although I have strong doubts.
I sent you a pm - as you requested to all - with which I explained point by point the problems.
I am mathematically certain (!) that the problem depends on AI Suite. Particularly from AsusFanControlService, currently disabled.
If I venture to enable AsusFanControlService the system don't start. And those rare times when system start (after digit psw, It remains in the blue screen with balls that turn ...) is blocked as I explained to you in pm.
I tried many times and I am certain of what I affirm.
I repeat it here:
So far this is the first report on this issue and I haven't been able to find anything else similar. I'll report the issue over to our software team to look into this