cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 ? Whats the Problem ASUS? [Experts requested]

Stormwind81
Level 7
Hello Asus-Fans, Hardware&Software-Experts and all other Forum-members,

I just assembled my new ROG Strix X299-XE and I was looking for a good AIO Software to monitor my fans and mb-stats.
Seems Asus provides us with the AI Suite 3 but not for every motherboard.

1) Is it save to use this software with my board ?
2) Which version is best to use for my Strix ?
3) Where do I download a virus-free version as Asus dosnt seem to have good links for it?

Thanks for your help and patience guys If maybe I am bringing a dead horse into this forum.
Chris
4 REPLIES 4

RayPan
Level 7
AI Suite 3 is still unstable since the new windows update, so just wait or return and buy another brand. I am very disappointed too. can't control my fans now!

theroc44
Level 9
yeah its def unstable.

hom3gr0wn
Level 7
Yeah im running windows 8.1 pro and after updates it quit working, so for now im using bios to setup my fans, and i have the Asus FrontBase to monitor them, the front base works for changing speeds but it takes a few mins to set them all. well just installed a new win 8.1 update and ai suite 3 works again. so maybe just maybe microsoft will get it working on win 10 soon.

hom3gr0wn wrote:
Yeah im running windows 8.1 pro and after updates it quit working, so for now im using bios to setup my fans, and i have the Asus FrontBase to monitor them, the front base works for changing speeds but it takes a few mins to set them all. well just installed a new win 8.1 update and ai suite 3 works again. so maybe just maybe microsoft will get it working on win 10 soon.

AI III is working fine on two of my Z97 boards WU KB4058258 released 1/31/2018 for windows 10
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro