cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which version is most recent as of May 2021?

Caldorian66
Level 7
About a month and a half ago, Amoury Craft updated itself for me, reporting version 4.0.8.0 installed on my system. However today, I checked Asus's website for my motherboard (TUF Gaming x570 Pro Wifi), and it lists v3.0.11.0 released on 2021-04-28 as the most recent. This was posted well after my current version was installed.

So which version is the most recent and I the one that I should be running?
2 REPLIES 2

cindernat
Level 9
Caldorian66 wrote:
About a month and a half ago, Amoury Craft updated itself for me, reporting version 4.0.8.0 installed on my system. However today, I checked Asus's website for my motherboard (TUF Gaming x570 Pro Wifi), and it lists v3.0.11.0 released on 2021-04-28 as the most recent. This was posted well after my current version was installed.

4.0.8.0 - but that version isn't working properly for me.

Jesseinsf
Level 10
Caldorian66 wrote:

What's on the website is the installer. It downloads version 4.0.8.0 During the installations process. It's maintained through the Microsoft Store after that.