unable to sync my Strix Helios Case

HoppSingh
Level 7
Hey Guys;
my ROG-Build runs fine so far. My Components are:
Crosshair VIII Formula
Ryujin 360
Strix RX5700
Last week the system found a new home in its Strix Helios Case... Unfortunately I can't get the LED Panel to work with AC
As shown in my attachment all components are listed and synced fine, except my Helios Case. The Front Plate remains dark in MB-Mode.
All drivers are up to date, AC updated to 3.1.6.0
The Helios Case is connected to the motherboards a-rgb connector.

I have no idea, what might be the problem here - any suggestions to fix it?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!
HoppSingh
4 REPLIES 4

ImpetuousRacer
Level 7
I just had a very similar issue. This is what fixed it for me, give it a try and see if it helps...

In Armory Crate, go to the top left option "Device" (Looks like icon of mouse and keyboard).
Then go to "Addressable Headers" tab on the top.
There you will see Strip options with Number of LEDs. Both mine were set at 120.
So, I changed the number of LEDs to 60 on the header I was using, and it started working again. I then changed it back to 120, it applied the setting, and it still works normally.

So whatever this did reset things to work again even though the setting isn't changed at all.
Or maybe play around with adjusting the # of LEDs. Good luck.

ImpetuousRacer wrote:
I just had a very similar issue. This is what fixed it for me, give it a try and see if it helps...

In Armory Crate, go to the top left option "Device" (Looks like icon of mouse and keyboard).
Then go to "Addressable Headers" tab on the top.
There you will see Strip options with Number of LEDs. Both mine were set at 120.
So, I changed the number of LEDs to 60 on the header I was using, and it started working again. I then changed it back to 120, it applied the setting, and it still works normally.

So whatever this did reset things to work again even though the setting isn't changed at all.
Or maybe play around with adjusting the # of LEDs. Good luck.

Thanks for the hint, but did not fix the problem. Tried several numbers, with no luck at all.

thanks anyway
greetings
HoppSingh

anilsarkoglu
Level 7
I have the same problem! 😞

HoppSingh wrote:
Hey Guys;
my ROG-Build runs fine so far. My Components are:
Crosshair VIII Formula
Ryujin 360
Strix RX5700
Last week the system found a new home in its Strix Helios Case... Unfortunately I can't get the LED Panel to work with AC
As shown in my attachment all components are listed and synced fine, except my Helios Case. The Front Plate remains dark in MB-Mode.
All drivers are up to date, AC updated to 3.1.6.0
The Helios Case is connected to the motherboards a-rgb connector.

I have no idea, what might be the problem here - any suggestions to fix it?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!
HoppSingh

MemphiS
Level 8
Hey everyone,

I know its a little bit late 😛 but I'm sure new people will probably run into this issue anytime soon... :mad: :mad: :mad:
I found out that (saw a youtube clip about that mainbaord) usually the following 2 settings within an BIOS/UEFI are the reason for a non-working/no lights Case front
In this example: An Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming Mainboard.
- APM Configuration
- LED Lightning

A few steps how it can be configured correctly to show Aura Sync at the front panel.
APM Configuration (within Advanced Settings > APM Configuration):

WRONG: Image
Working: Image

LED Lighting (within Advanced Setting > Onboard Devices Configuration):
Onboard Devices Configuration

Working: Image

And now enjoy your Aura Sync Lights & Effects :cool::cool::cool:

kind regards,
MemphiS