cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ryujin 360+ ROG Z390 no version of armory crate has worked for over 1 year!

puttesnutt
Level 7
I just want to see my pc stats in the Led screen. But every time i do a restart it just shows the Rog gif. I have done it all, uninstall,clean install of windows 10, searched the internet for a solution but nothing works. I see people have lots of issues with rgb on different products but i just want one thing and thats why i bought it! To see the led stats. I have never come close to the lack of solution or support from Asus. I will never buy a product from Asus ever again. I see now after following this forum that manny people are giving up and i understand them totally! Asus should be ashamed for selling false advertise that dont work!
5 REPLIES 5

mdzcpa
Level 12
Can you provide some more information?
What motherboard specifically?
Have you connected the Ryujin through the USB port on the motherboard?
Can you be more specific about the issue? Are the settings just not holding? What about pump and rad fan speeds?

It must be something specific to your set up. I just finished a re-build with a 9900k, Maximum XI and Ryujin 360. Works like a champ.
Did you use the latest Armory Crate from the support site and update the drivers and device apps in Armory Crate?

mdzcpa wrote:
Can you provide some more information?
What motherboard specifically?
Have you connected the Ryujin through the USB port on the motherboard?
Can you be more specific about the issue? Are the settings just not holding? What about pump and rad fan speeds?

It must be something specific to your set up. I just finished a re-build with a 9900k, Maximum XI and Ryujin 360. Works like a champ.
Did you use the latest Armory Crate from the support site and update the drivers and device apps in Armory Crate?

I have motherboard ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING and have the ruyjin connected to the usb port on the motherboard.
Pump and fan speeds has worrked from start and the app i have installed from asus support site and all is updated when asus release something. I have done it all, fresh install with Windows 10, unistall from the asus site and cclean.....! Nothing works ans the lack of support frm asus dont exsist So today im returning all asus product to the seller. Also talked to the seller yesterday and they said it was ok to return it and that manny people has the same kind of problems!

Thanks for replying!

same issue
I set the hardware monitor in the Ryujin Device Tab in armory crate, this works. But I have to do it after each restart. come'on....
If I select custom banner, or try to change the default animation. I see a "load new image" on the oled and nothing happens.

I paid premium for a cooler with oled, but half of the function do not work. never again unless you fix the software.

I have a similar issue. On about 50% of restarts my OLED settings get reset.

Worse now I can't even install Armoury Crate anymore so I can't adjust the fanspeeds or OLED screen at all. The micro vrm fan steady blows very loudly now. I am considering removing and replacing the aio as it is consistently loud under no load to be unusable. For a "premium" cooler this has been an awful experience this past 8 months.

Consistently hoping for some update to fix with Asus and only having the quality of the software DEGRADE over time.

JDGroove wrote:
I have a similar issue. On about 50% of restarts my OLED settings get reset.

Worse now I can't even install Armoury Crate anymore so I can't adjust the fanspeeds or OLED screen at all. The micro vrm fan steady blows very loudly now. I am considering removing and replacing the aio as it is consistently loud under no load to be unusable. For a "premium" cooler this has been an awful experience this past 8 months.

Consistently hoping for some update to fix with Asus and only having the quality of the software DEGRADE over time.

Same issue here (but at least not stuck on high fan). Mine was working fine until an update last week. Someone on here suggested manually upgrading the firmware but I get 'device not found'.

And can't access it via Armoury Crate. At the latest motherboard firmware as well (which also is no longer found within Armoury).

Kind of given up to be honest.