cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Spatha X Blank Screen on Armoury Crate

SoraSynn
Level 8

I recently got the ROG Spatha X and it has been working fine on my armoury crate until today. Now the mouse only glows red, and the armory crate window is blank every time I try to access it.Blank ROG Spatha X WindowBlank ROG Spatha X Window

Meanwhile the other ROG products I have work fine and do show up on the armoury crate. Does anyone have any idea on how I can fix this? Thanks. Everything has been updated, according to the updates window as well.

ROG Armoury Crate Updates.png

4 REPLIES 4

DrUmbongo
Level 7

FWIW I seem to have the same issue; though my devices respond to the Aura Sync controls (not sure if yours do as well?), the actual Spatha X config page is empty. This seems to have been from a couple of updates back (I've had the Spatha a while now) and I would like this fixed as well.

Fully up-to-date in both Windows and the app.

Sadly I cannot even change the RGB and it doesn't register in Aura Sync either. Thankfully the buttons work and my configurations are still saved for the side buttons. I just cant access the config page or change the RGB. It worked fine for the first week of purchase, then the day before the new armory crate update, it became like that.

I just did these steps that they helped me with on their Discord, and it worked for me
"asus send me a test steps
make sure log is active
a. Go to C:\ProgramData\ASUS\Framework\MouseSDK
b. Find the folder of the mouse he has (P707 is Folder Name), and delete the folder
c. Unplug and re-plug the mouse
d. Launch AC to check if the device page work now"

This works.