cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RoG Spatha X + Armoury Crate 5.0.10.0

ZuyHanS
Level 7
Hi,
I try to configure profiles for my new gaming mouse and I have no idea how everything of these works! Can someone give me a link or something like that to learn how it work? Just armoury crate for RoG Spatha X because for now this only what I have from Asus, just this mouse.
2 REPLIES 2

HumbleSiPilot77
Level 10
ZuyHanS wrote:
Hi,
I try to configure profiles for my new gaming mouse and I have no idea how everything of these works! Can someone give me a link or something like that to learn how it work? Just armoury crate for RoG Spatha X because for now this only what I have from Asus, just this mouse.

I have the same mouse and just got the newest version of Armoury Crate, what are you trying to learn or do?

ROG Spatha | Ergonomic Right-Handed | Gaming Mice & Mouse Pads|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG Glob...

Bushmaster78FS wrote:
I have the same mouse and just got the newest version of Armoury Crate, what are you trying to learn or do?

ROG Spatha | Ergonomic Right-Handed | Gaming Mice & Mouse Pads|ROG - Republic of GamersÃ...

Yesterday I find out how to create profiles and customisation of this profiles, but I'm not sure how to create scenarios for applications and how to determine aouto switching beetwen profiles when switching apps or games whatever