cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem saving settings Lcd monitor on Ryujin 360 after restart!

puttesnutt
Level 7
When i restart my pc the settings in the lcd screen fanspeed, cpu usage ect disappear on Rog ryujin 360 Aio and the standard Rog gif shows in the lcd window.

Tried install on a fresh windows 10, changed fastboot, used uninstall tool and a few things more.

Does anybody have a solution on how to do so i have my settings after restart.

Windows 10 20H2
MB : ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING
AIO : Ryujin 360
Graf/card :OG-STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-EVO-GAMING

Hope that anybody have a solution/Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

na_maew
Level 7
I have the same problem after update armoury crate to latest version. I turn off livedash but when restart windows or turn on my computer. it show the default rog logo on screen. I open the armoury crate for setting everytime when I log in to windows.

Windows 10 20H2
MB: Prime X299 Deluxe
AIO: Ryujin 360
VGA: Galax GTX1070ti

na_maew
Level 7
Update: After update the Ryujin in Armoury Crate update center this problem was fixed only when I restart my PC. But when I turn off my PC (soft turn off or turn of the PSU switch) and trun on my PC It still have this probelm....

I have absolutely the same issue. Sometimes, after normal Windows boot, Ryujin LCD and fans work well. But sometimes, after Windows boot, the ROG logo comes to LCD screen instead of my parameters (CPU Temp), or fans doesn't start to work under load, and I need to open Armory --> Ryujin device, and then restart all settings. Why it cannot work smoothly every time???????

MB is ROG Z-590F
Firmware is the latest one

mzhenik wrote:
I have absolutely the same issue. Sometimes, after normal Windows boot, Ryujin LCD and fans work well. But sometimes, after Windows boot, the ROG logo comes to LCD screen instead of my parameters (CPU Temp), or fans doesn't start to work under load, and I need to open Armory --> Ryujin device, and then restart all settings. Why it cannot work smoothly every time???????

MB is ROG Z-590F
Firmware is the latest one

This happened nearly 90% of my reboots since the PC was built, defaults back to ROG logo. If I thought that was bad, the latest Armoury Crate completely broken the connection to my Ryujin so now cannot access it at all, stuck on logo permenantly.