cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to set colors for Ryujin II 360 in Armoury Crate anymore

degoya_germany
Level 7
When i select the Aura Sync in the Armoury Crate App i only can see my Mainboard and my Addresssable LED Strip.

When i remeber right there has been a option to select the Ryujin II. But it seems that it is gone after updating Armoury Crate.

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the App, removed everything with the remove tool before. But there is still no Ryujin showing up.

But the Device is available and i'm able to set all the display settings but not the rgb-lights

is there any way to get the option back to set my RGB-light colors für the RyuJin II again?

BTW: all Components in my Computer are from ASUS
2 REPLIES 2

Atemu_
Level 7
degoya_germany wrote:
When i select the Aura Sync in the Armoury Crate App i only can see my Mainboard and my Addresssable LED Strip.

When i remeber right there has been a option to select the Ryujin II. But it seems that it is gone after updating Armoury Crate.

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the App, removed everything with the remove tool before. But there is still no Ryujin showing up.

But the Device is available and i'm able to set all the display settings but not the rgb-lights

is there any way to get the option back to set my RGB-light colors für the RyuJin II again?

BTW: all Components in my Computer are from ASUS

Commenting as I have the same issue with the EVA edition. I can control the screen completely but the fans and my thor PSU are not showing up at all(at least they're purple I guess?) bumping in hopes there's a solution.

RogScott
Level 12
degoya_germany wrote:

I have the non-RGB version of Ryujiin-II, but I think (other than RGB fans) the hardware is the same. Specifically, there is a fan/RGB controller hub that connects to a motherboard ARGB port.

At least in my machine, that fan/RGB controller hub shows up as an "addressable RGB strip" in AC. So... Are you sure the "addressable RGB strip" you see in AC is actually your addressable strip, and not the Ryujiin? Obviously it's a problem either way (something not detected), but it may not be the Ryujiin ARGB that's not detected.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Z690-E, i9-12900k, 2x16 DDR5, 980pro nvme x3, Ryujin-II 360, Strix Animate-II, Evga 3090 ftw3