cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Version 5.0.10.1

omarras
Level 7
Armory Crate is currently broken. nothing works after updating to version 5.0.10.0.

So bad they closed the bug thread:

"We have tried to resolve as many of the issues here as possible before testing and releasing Armoury Crate V5.0.10.0.
This thread is now closed. Please wait for a new bug report thread to be created, release notes will be included.
Thanks."
6 REPLIES 6

tyler_strathman
Level 7
Thank God the car companies don't release cars the way software gets released.

"Brakes.exe is not running."

omarras
Level 7
Still no real fix?

omarras wrote:
Still no real fix?

They're probably on a celebratory vacation after the big release.

xeromist
omarras wrote:
Armory Crate is currently broken. nothing works after updating to version 5.0.10.0.

So bad they closed the bug thread:

"We have tried to resolve as many of the issues here as possible before testing and releasing Armoury Crate V5.0.10.0.
This thread is now closed. Please wait for a new bug report thread to be created, release notes will be included.
Thanks."

I'm on this version and everything seems to work for me. I was able to go through a firmware update and change lighting. Maybe something is corrupted? You may want to try to use the uninstaller tool from the Asus support page for your device.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

My personal experience with the latest update of Armory Crate is also not that good. It seems that they have rushed the process. I was hoping for a more refined and improved user experience. However, all I am getting is an even poorer UI and a significant amount of bugs. They need to fix it as soon as possible.

Albert90 wrote:
My personal experience with the latest update of Armory Crate is also not that good. It seems that they have rushed the process. I was hoping for a more refined and improved user experience. However, all I am getting is an even poorer UI and a significant amount of bugs. They need to fix it as soon as possible.

Agree, I find last update killed "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AsusROGLSLService\AsusROGLSLService.exe" this service, so this is why we all after update can't use it anymore.

even I try to run "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AsusROGLSLService\AsusROGLSLService.exe" -runservice but failed with "failed to run w/err 0x00000000"

Hope asus will fix this problem.