AsIO3.sys is a driver file that is used by AI suite 3. There is a possibility that using the AI Suite 3 Cleaner could resolver at least some of your issue.
1) Run the Armoury Crate uninstaller and restart
2) Open the windows services app (Search for Services app) and check if there is a service called Armoury Live Update. If there is a service named Armoury Live Update do step 3, otherwise skip to step 4.
3) Pause windows updates. Download and use driver store explorer https://github.com/lostindark/DriverStoreExplorer/releases
to delete the rog device drivers shown as provided by Asustek (See the screenshot attached).
Restart the system and verify Armoury Live Update is gone from the services app.
4) Run the AI Suite 3 Cleaner that is available on your motherboard support page. restart system
5) Unpause windows updates. Reinstall Armoury Crate.