cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AsIO3.sys messing with my PC!

psikofunkster
Level 9

I feel obligued to create my own thread about this issue i'm still having since last thursday.

Things were running fine i checked the Microsoft Store, i noticed there were a couple of app updates one of these was the Application Installer from Microsoft. I installed them all and turned off my PC.

When i came back turned on my PC and that's when my problem started (i dont know if it is related to a Microsoft update but i think it is).

First i can't acces to Windows 11 through my  keyboard i have to make a click with the mouse on the screen then i can type, then a window appears saying: Error code 2: File Not Found - AsIO3.sys!!., Then Razer synapse software attempt to install itself each time and no wifi after 1 minute more or less.

I tried all nothing worked, today i performed a clean Windows 11 install, step by step everything was going fine after each mandatory reboot and just when i almost finish voila the same problem again.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

psikofunkster
Level 9

Problem was fixed. Please Update kaspersky databases and reboot your computer.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Shafy14
Level 8

Im having the same issue. I updated some stuff from microsoft app store and now im getting this error. 

psikofunkster
Level 9

There's a guy here blaming kaspersky, i use kaspersky too before reinstalling windows i pause the protection in order to verify and problem persisted so i discarded it. Also Kaspersky never gave me a warning about a possible infection.

Apparently one has to uninstall it to really resolve the issue, personally i don't know i'm not uninstalling and reinstalling software again.

https://forum.kaspersky.com/topic/kaspersky-premium-blocking-asus-armoury-create-again-34288/

I’m using kaspersky since day 1. And nothing has been an issue. I don’t think it’s kaspersky. It may be windows update. 

I agree imo is something that it was released on the windows store last thursday. I suspect application installer but i already tried disabled it (dont know how to uninstall it) and problem persist.

Last Thursday. Same here. I installed a new screen split power toy.  Which is a developer tool. But I uninstalled using a 3rd party software. Still problem persists. 

Lex
Level 7

Same here. Just restarted my PC - Error Asl03

CorsGam
Level 7
Same. Just restarted my computer - Error Asl03. Installed a clean W11 two days later caught the error again. Who solved this problem?

psikofunkster
Level 9

Problem was fixed. Please Update kaspersky databases and reboot your computer.