11-12-2020 12:16 AM
11-12-2020 05:48 AM
11-12-2020 06:18 AM
11-12-2020 06:52 AM
11-12-2020 07:22 AM
12-08-2020 03:09 PM
3. Corsair iCUE
4. Corsair mouse
6. win 10 2004 build 19041.572
7. Dont remember version (June-July)
8. Clear description of your issue
Quite often the armoury crate will not show the CPU fan rpm reading, and when this happens aforementioned fan will behave in very weird way (ramping up to about 80%, while the CPU is idle, and after 2-3 minutes backing down to normal rpm, and repeats this cycle constantly). GPU fan always shows reading and does not behave in this strange way. Also the cpu stat readings are broken.
I dont know what triggers it and it doesn't always happen. Also when the reading is present the cpu fan behaves normaly as it always has been. Reinstalling armoury crate fixes the issue sometimes, but it often comes back again in matter of days. I've tried multiple BIOS versions, and all are susceptible to this issue. It feels like their is some kind of conflict between ASUS fan controlers and windows. Windows reinstall and reconnecting the fan doesnt fix the issue
12-17-2020 07:55 PM
1. Asus ROG Zephyrus S GXR701.
2. System, ROG Spatha, ROG Delta
5. Windows reinstalled.
6. Windows 10 2004 Build 19041.610.
7. IDK. Most likely 3.18 with previous Delta firmware.
8. ROG Delta lights are dead. Armory Crate always reports them as turned off. They only blink for a split second with white when I connect Delta via USB Type-C.
11-12-2020 09:13 AM
11-12-2020 09:47 AM
11-12-2020 09:48 AM