New iCafe mode
Updated AURA Sync - Music effects
New AURA Sync effect - Adaptive Color effect
Lighting effect improvements
Bug fixes

Support for new peripherals:
TUF GAMING K3
ROG STRIX IMPACT II WIRELESS

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box

Agree to the disclaimer

Replicate the issue you are having

Click on the Generate log data button

Save the log file to a location of your choice.

Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

FlufflePuff1337 wrote:
Have to make a correction static does not break it, it breaks after you choose starry night im not sure if there mor broken options but starry night effect is just dark and not functional, defender is disabled if you have own anti virus it does not trigger on armoury crate.

Was playing around further with armoury crate on broken install and discovered a fix for it not remembering settings however you need a backup of a bunch of files before it breaks, you can copy these files on your own bassicly inside folder C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService
You find a folder named script and a file named LastProfile.xml you want a backup of these while its working and remembering least rainbow settings, or whichever setting you want it to remember.
When you have problems instead of doing clean install you go back into that folder and first go into services.msc and stop lightningservice then go in that folder and replace the files with the backup after that startup lightningservice again and it should load profile of your backup, incase of rainbow you have to change color scheme of the rainbow to another setting first, followed your preference inside armoury afterwards after that it will always load your preference, you can check if it loads up prefered rgb profile by restarting lightningservice while armoury crate is closed.

For some reason starry night effect started working again and i put backup back but if i choose specific effects it stop remembering other effects in my case rainbow preference color scheme and led strip size

i know i have tried everything in windows setting what was causing the issue in the end only thing that was working by disabling defender so i am no 100 expert on stuff there is a why i thought instead of disabling

you make defender not block armoury crate files because there are a lot off programs that defender is blocking

what i have found out is that armoury crate works a lot faster gif changing and light changing than in the past

as i am saying again if your going to disable defender you need to know what youre doing google it how to disable defender forever you can always try it before you think to reinstall windows 10 for example

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
MXAndresMX's solution from G.SKILL (ENE v21 => 1.0.21.0) was never released officially due to the delay (stuttering/skipping) that some people might experience, the version currently being verified by us is a few versions newer (v26). When the new update is released (v26 or later), it will have been tested on these 4 platforms - Intel Z390/490, X299, AMD X570, and TRX40.

to introduce myself, My name is AJ from ZervTech. We do all IT Consultations for Hardware, Software, Networking, and more which includes custom computer builds. I've been an IT Consultant for over 15 years just to give a brief background of my knowledge base. I don't mean to be impatient, but I have since the beginning of august have had multiple clients who have invested 900 dollars + on the Zenith II Extreme Alpha MB which i recommended. now they have been also dealing with not only the RAM SLOT ISSUE RGB WISE. but Also the MB Built in LCD where it works on some boot ups and when it doesn't work one must take and shut down the PC and shut off the PSU for about a minute so when its turned back on it will boot up and work. i want to point out that before the v3 update, none of this was an issue.

I understand you're going through the testing process to release a version that will be in layman's terms "rock solid" but until then, a beta release installation until then would really help in having a progressive solution and show progress for advanced technicians like ourselves so we can provide a temp fix at the very least to your flagship TRX40 MB before we as a company would have to refund our clientele and change out their MB at the cost of our company and have our reputation affected in the process.

AJLWalton wrote:
to introduce myself, My name is AJ from ZervTech. We do all IT Consultations for Hardware, Software, Networking, and more which includes custom computer builds. I've been an IT Consultant for over 15 years just to give a brief background of my knowledge base. I don't mean to be impatient, but I have since the beginning of august have had multiple clients who have invested 900 dollars + on the Zenith II Extreme Alpha MB which i recommended. now they have been also dealing with not only the RAM SLOT ISSUE RGB WISE. but Also the MB Built in LCD where it works on some boot ups and when it doesn't work one must take and shut down the PC and shut off the PSU for about a minute so when its turned back on it will boot up and work. i want to point out that before the v3 update, none of this was an issue.

I understand you're going through the testing process to release a version that will be in layman's terms "rock solid" but until then, a beta release installation until then would really help in having a progressive solution and show progress for advanced technicians like ourselves so we can provide a temp fix at the very least to your flagship TRX40 MB before we as a company would have to refund our clientele and change out their MB at the cost of our company and have our reputation affected in the process.

I recently installed the latest armoury crate and it did in fact solve the RAM RGB ISSUE. Thank You for this fix. the only thing that still not functioning properly is the oled screen on motherboard. specifically when i try to reset the screen altogether, it just hangs with spinning circle. i can choose to chage to ROG IMAGE but when i try to reselect "Hardware Monitor" Selection. it just HANGS/FREEZES and does not complete the change to HARDWARE MONITOR

Any assistance in that matter would be most appreciated

AJLWalton wrote:
I recently installed the latest armoury crate and it did in fact solve the RAM RGB ISSUE. Thank You for this fix. the only thing that still not functioning properly is the oled screen on motherboard. specifically when i try to reset the screen altogether, it just hangs with spinning circle. i can choose to chage to ROG IMAGE but when i try to reselect "Hardware Monitor" Selection. it just HANGS/FREEZES and does not complete the change to HARDWARE MONITOR

Any assistance in that matter would be most appreciated[/QUOTED

Dev are still working on the cause of these. aside that, we find some fix that works fine and again fail again last night. As far we know and is almost 98%, is windows tampering services to bios.

They are working on these and as soon these is resolve a update will be push. I get a file at 5am today to test and take notes for 24h /48h/36h. 3.

you can find me in asus discord
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Thank you for your patience AJLWalton. I do have some good news for anyone with the memory lighting issue, we released an update which went live yesterday - ENE RGB HAL 1.1.26.1. Please update and do a power cycle (unplug at the wall for about a minute and start again).

Hi AJLWalton,
Could you take a picture to show what happens when the display is not working properly? We haven't been able to replicate that issue. Thanks

AJLWalton wrote:

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Sorry for the hold up guys. The solution is a collaboration between us and G.Skill (we cannot provide a fix for our partners' hardware on our own this time), and we need to make sure multiple platforms and motherboards are covered. Currently a solution is under testing, the previous 2 versions were working although with a slight delay. We want to ensure the upcoming update released is working well for everybody. Thanks for your patience, it will take slightly longer than expected.

What about the people having issues with Armoury Crate and just Asus HW (mainboard and graphics card) like me? See post #91 on page 10

PerpetualCycle
Level 13
I would like to here why the hell my motherboard is not supported.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.15
Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
ASUS AURA Odd Component 1.0.8
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.2.17.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.37
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.30
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.0.39
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.1.1
AacAudioHal 1.2.4
AacDispaly 1.1.23
AacVGA 0.0.2.6
CosairDram 1.0.12
KingstonDram 1.0.26
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.00.04
ENE_EHD_SSS_HAL 1.0.2.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.8.2

ROG Hero XIII | 10900k @5.2 GHz | g.skill 2x32GB 4200 CL18 | ROG Strix 2070S | EK Nucleus 360 Dark | 6TB SSD/nvme, 16TB external HDD | 2x 1440p | Vanatoo speakers with Klipsch sub | Fractal Meshify 2 case

xufos69
Level 7
1. PC / Laptop : PC
2. Aura Sync products : Asus Maximus XI Formula
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software : Corsair ICUE, NZXT CAM, RGB Fusion, Razer Synapse
4. Wired / wireless connection : Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows : Yes
6. Windows version & build : Windows 10 Pro 2004, build 19041.450
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected : Forget
8. Clear description of your issue :
- In the Device section of the Armoury Crate app my Asus Maximus XI Formula Mobo appears but I can't control the Live dashboard display, temp or anything else. It's just a black page. This problem appears when I update ROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA Device Kit/AURA Kit/HAL/HTML/Device SDK at the date 2020/09/03.
9. Any screenshots of the issue: Attached
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.15
Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
AacVGA 0.0.2.6
KingstonDram 1.0.26
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.00.04
ENE_EHD_SSS_HAL 1.0.2.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.8.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1

Padraigo
Level 7
I just updated my keyboard firmware in the Myasus app. Now, Aura sync in Armory Crate wont work.

It just tells me I have a prerequisite to update, but in the update centre, there is nothing to update..

USERMAC
Level 9
Maximus XII Formula OLED Problem

Unable to edit the OLED screen on motherboard Armory Crate. I can not use the hardware monitor, image & animation or Custom Banner.
I posted on this forum on the 3rd September got no response would like to know if this is just me with this issue. It used to work but since Asus done these updates to the Armory it is now broken.
A response from Asus would be nice , is this going to be fixed ?