New iCafe mode
Updated AURA Sync - Music effects
New AURA Sync effect - Adaptive Color effect
Lighting effect improvements
Bug fixes

Support for new peripherals:
TUF GAMING K3
ROG STRIX IMPACT II WIRELESS

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box

Agree to the disclaimer

Replicate the issue you are having

Click on the Generate log data button

Save the log file to a location of your choice.

Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

E33et wrote:
Anyone else having issue with the latest version of Crate that i'm albe to start it but if i want to change device it craches, no matter how i do!

Hope it's will been fixed in the further updates.

Kind regards
e33et

The same issue happens to me, too! The problem is not only it crashes when I click of one on the showing devices (Ryujin and Maximus XI Extreme), but also that only my RAM is showing up in the detected. Devices.... Before my motherboard, tha ryujin AIO, the ram and also the additional fans (Aura supported) were showing up...
I uninstalled the software a few times, did a clean uninstallation with revo installer and a clean installation. Nothing changes! This software drives me crazy...

My system:
Intel Core i9-9900K
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME
GsSkill Trident Z - 1066.1 MHz (DDR4-2133 / PC4-17000) (4x8GB)
Zotac NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GB (system)
Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB (data storage

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.15
Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
ASUS AURA Odd Component 1.0.8
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.37
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.31
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.0.39
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.1.1
AacAudioHal 1.2.4
AacDispaly 1.1.25
AacVGA 0.0.2.6
CosairDram 1.0.12
KingstonDram 1.0.26
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
ENE_EHD_ASM_HAL 1.00.00
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.00.02
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
Patriot Viper RGB 1.00.06

Gofran wrote:
so after a lot of testing its has to do with windows defender i disabled it all lighting was working fine

then enabled it back again and al lights where issue keeps going on default mode i am reinstalling windows may 2004 again and disabling defender again because somthing now after last update this week in defender would alow me to disable it

i forgot to to go the windows safe mode i disabled it there now al lights are working fine

only issue is that oled freeze or stuck preset after restart its working fine

Can't confirm this on my system. I disabled Defender through the settings (disable Realtime Protection and Cloud based Protection). I restarted Armoury Crate and still I get issues. Neither the ligthing nor the mainboard settings/readings will work. I still cannot update the HAL for my mainboard (B550-E Gaming).

I have Windows 10 2004 as well.

Aeternitas wrote:
Can't confirm this on my system. I disabled Defender through the settings (disable Realtime Protection and Cloud based Protection). I restarted Armoury Crate and still I get issues. Neither the ligthing nor the mainboard settings/readings will work. I still cannot update the HAL for my mainboard (B550-E Gaming).

I have Windows 10 2004 as well.

because this is for the ones that rgb lights presets not saving

did you go also to gpedit.msc and if this is also still in your task manager it means that its still on defender

if this is still there that means defender is still there and its not off search on google how to permanently disable Windows Defender

this needs to bealso

and when you are all done go to
C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService
delete last profile and clear trash also

go to services and restart lightningservice then shutdown pc
turn it back on again then choose a preset not static and rainbow because those two are the default versions that was issue but if breathing mode works for you or color changing all the others will work for you like static and rainbow

TheEternaL
Level 9
When is the new version of Armory Crate released?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Sorry for the hold up guys. The solution is a collaboration between us and G.Skill (we cannot provide a fix for our partners' hardware on our own this time), and we need to make sure multiple platforms and motherboards are covered. Currently a solution is under testing, the previous 2 versions were working although with a slight delay. We want to ensure the upcoming update released is working well for everybody. Thanks for your patience, it will take slightly longer than expected.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Sorry for the hold up guys. The solution is a collaboration between us and G.Skill (we cannot provide a fix for our partners' hardware on our own this time), and we need to make sure multiple platforms and motherboards are covered. Currently a solution is under testing, the previous 2 versions were working although with a slight delay. We want to ensure the upcoming update released is working well for everybody. Thanks for your patience, it will take slightly longer than expected.

is there a way to get a hold of the "ENE RGB HAL.exe" v 1.0.17.0 this version has been the only one that works correctly with my zenith II extreme alpha. ive tried the 1.0.21.0 but on the rainbow on the ram keeps stuttering/skipping

Any assistance in this matter will be most appreciated

MXAndresMX's solution from G.SKILL (ENE v21 => 1.0.21.0) was never released officially due to the delay (stuttering/skipping) that some people might experience, the version currently being verified by us is a few versions newer (v26). When the new update is released (v26 or later), it will have been tested on these 4 platforms - Intel Z390/490, X299, AMD X570, and TRX40.

AJLWalton wrote:
is there a way to get a hold of the "ENE RGB HAL.exe" v 1.0.17.0 this version has been the only one that works correctly with my zenith II extreme alpha. ive tried the 1.0.21.0 but on the rainbow on the ram keeps stuttering/skipping

Any assistance in this matter will be most appreciated

I thought it was working just fine but if i pick static color and switch back to another effect the entire software breaks until i go back a restore point or clean install this is very frustrating, if i had an issue with ai suite i would just uninstall it and reinstall it problem solved, why cant it be this easy with armoury crate.
The software basically forgot how to remember settings regardless of what you pick especially with rainbow effect, but from a clean install picking different color schemes rainbows only nothing else remembers it, unless you have picked static.

FlufflePuff1337 wrote:
I thought it was working just fine but if i pick static color and switch back to another effect the entire software breaks until i go back a restore point or clean install this is very frustrating, if i had an issue with ai suite i would just uninstall it and reinstall it problem solved, why cant it be this easy with armoury crate.
The software basically forgot how to remember settings regardless of what you pick especially with rainbow effect, but from a clean install picking different color schemes rainbows only nothing else remembers it, unless you have picked static.

i had the same issue as yours for me its windows defender anti virus what is causing the i disabled i never needed any way and armoury crate is very fast now than before but if you want disable it you need to know what youre doing before disabling defender
i think they know it already or they read mine comment that it windows defender causing the issue

Gofran wrote:
i had the same issue as yours for me its windows defender anti virus what is causing the i disabled i never needed any way and armoury crate is very fast now than before but if you want disable it you need to know what youre doing before disabling defender
i think they know it already or they read mine comment that it windows defender causing the issue

Have to make a correction static does not break it, it breaks after you choose starry night im not sure if there mor broken options but starry night effect is just dark and not functional, defender is disabled if you have own anti virus it does not trigger on armoury crate.

Was playing around further with armoury crate on broken install and discovered a fix for it not remembering settings however you need a backup of a bunch of files before it breaks, you can copy these files on your own bassicly inside folder C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService
You find a folder named script and a file named LastProfile.xml you want a backup of these while its working and remembering least rainbow settings, or whichever setting you want it to remember.
When you have problems instead of doing clean install you go back into that folder and first go into services.msc and stop lightningservice then go in that folder and replace the files with the backup after that startup lightningservice again and it should load profile of your backup, incase of rainbow you have to change color scheme of the rainbow to another setting first, followed your preference inside armoury afterwards after that it will always load your preference, you can check if it loads up prefered rgb profile by restarting lightningservice while armoury crate is closed.

For some reason starry night effect started working again and i put backup back but if i choose specific effects it stop remembering other effects in my case rainbow preference color scheme and led strip size