cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate profiles problem

Snqk3
Level 10
Hello,

I made profiles in Armoury Crate (default and for World of Warcraft).

All was fine but for an unknown reason, now, my WoW profile is launching when I'm starting Windows and I don't absolutely not know why... If someone has a clue please ?

It's one recurrent problem among many others in this software. Really disappointed to buyed Asus ROG peripherals because of this crap which always seems in beta development with all of theses bugs.
6 REPLIES 6

Snqk3
Level 10
Another irritating problem : with my Claymore 2 keyboard, I have chosen "reduce brightness" in wireless energy configuration but the keyboard always totally switches off leds like if the chosen option's not working...

Ok I found a solution for the profiles problem : I have to let, in my peripheral, the profile I use for "default" (Windows desktop without app) :

Absolutely non-sense that the profile loaded (even after reboot !) is the last profile I had to modify. Please hire ergonomics people, or inspire yourself from other brands and their software (hello Roccat Swarm).

Annnnd another problem : at first boot of the application when Windows started, the application not entirely loading :

Must relaunch the application to have all menus in the left panel...

sighs

Terepin
Level 8
It is likely that you experienced the same issue I had: AC sometimes simply won't switch game profile back to default after existing the game, which you won't notice and therefore think it starts with the profile. You can check the currently active profile after exiting the game, if it switched back or not.

Terepin wrote:
It is likely that you experienced the same issue I had: AC sometimes simply won't switch game profile back to default after existing the game, which you won't notice and therefore think it starts with the profile. You can check the currently active profile after exiting the game, if it switched back or not.

Yes that's what I did (check active profile after exiting game) before I found the "solution"...

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Let me create one
Learn, Play Enjoy!