cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate not showing battery % in wireless mode

theinvoker78
Level 7
Hello
i have this problem in wireless mode. The Battery % disappear and, most important, when this happens, profiles don't change when opening/using an app associated to a scenario profile.
Aura Sync profile swtiches but not the profile of the keyboard

Oh yes i have armoury crate because i have a ROG Falchion.

I have tried returning it to amazon but also the second keyboard had tha same issue. i have waited for some software/firmware upgrades but after 2 upgrades, the problem remains.
16 REPLIES 16

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
theinvoker78 wrote:
Hello
i have this problem in wireless mode. The Battery % disappear and, most important, when this happens, profiles don't change when opening/using an app associated to a scenario profile.
Aura Sync profile swtiches but not the profile of the keyboard

Oh yes i have armoury crate because i have a ROG Falchion.

I have tried returning it to amazon but also the second keyboard had tha same issue. i have waited for some software/firmware upgrades but after 2 upgrades, the problem remains.

Please make sure to update again, there was a bug when waking from sleep. This was fixed with KB SDK v3.00.02.

Please test the scenario profiles again and report it (see thread below) if the issue persists.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?128618

i can't find any upgrade and this is my situation

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.4.10.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.40
Armoury Crate lite service 5.1.4
Aura Wallpaper Service Non installato
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.2.7.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.18
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.18
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Nate152
Hi theinvoker78

Try using the Armoury Crate uninstall tool and reinstalling.

You get the Armoury Crate uninstall from the ASUS Support Center.

Select your operating system then click See All Downloads, it's the third download.

https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Once uninstalled, be sure the dongle and cable are connected and the wireless switch is set to 2.4GHz wireless mode. Then install version 3.1.4.0 and run the updates.

I had a similar issue where unplugging the cable to use wireless mode, the ROG Falchion NX would disappear from the Armoury Crate device list.

This should get things back to normal.

after yesteray upgrade i noticed SDK 3.00.02 but the dongle is not upgraded, i don't know if it should be.

now it seems to work what is more important to me (profile switch) but the battery is still bugged. it takes some moments to show up again after waking up
this is what i see after pressing a button...i see the 2,4ghz connection icon but no battery %

Nate152
At the top left of Armoury Crate, click devices. Click ROG Falchion NX, then click the power tab.

Click the box that says battery notification.

I had some updates this morning myself.

That button doesn't help.
i mean. it helps when the icon disappear from the tray, but even if i press it now, the next time the keyboard goes in power saving mode, then it's the same as now again
as i said this is a minor bug for me..i can see the battery status from the light bar on the keyboard but i prefer not to have any software bug

the bug has come back!

why can't you fix it for good?

no battery percentage and no profiles auto switch

Nate152
Hey theinvoker

Sorry to hear you're still having issues.

I'm on the latest version of Armoury Crate and no issues with the battery %.

You might want to use the uninstall tool and reinstall, scroll up for the link in my first post.

theinvoker
Level 8
i closed the process on task manager and i open it again and now it's ok, even after the keyboard went to sleep.
But this only means that it doesn't happen every time but still happens. i don't think a reinstall would change anything....the software (and firmware) is updated.
If it's happening too freauently again in the next days, i'll say
i did the last upgrade on july 29 (HAL, framework, corse sdk)